We will be live at 10pm eastern, 7pm pacific for another edition of You Decide Politics Radio.
I’ll update this post at 10pm with a link to listen live.
– Obama sweeps the weekend, winning 5 states – what does it mean for Hillary?
– Huckabee remains alive in the campaign, also winning big over the weekend
– Look ahead to Tuesday and the Virginia/DC/Maryland primaries
– Hillary’s Presidential campaign manager steps down – what’s up with that?
– Fred Thompson endorses McCain
– Edwards talking with both Obama and Clinton concerning an endorsement
– Ron Paul stops short of dropping out, scales back national campaign
– George W. Bush calls McCain a “conservative” – is the term overused?
– Delegate count updates
– Results of our new feature, the weekly poll!
– Upcoming schedules for primaries and debates!
– Anything else that comes up between now and then!
All that and more, if you have a comment on any of these or an entirely different topic on the election, call us live starting at 10pm eastern, 7pm pacific. All points of view are welcome!
Live call-in number during the show: (347) 205-9907
Join us at 10pm eastern, 7pm pacific. I’ll post a “Listen Live” link starting at 10pm to this post.
Also, you can check out our archive of the past couple shows on our BlogTalkRadio page.
Update @ 8:02pm ET
Angry won’t be joining us this evening so I (Nate) will be hosting and we’ll be doing a hour long starting at 10pm eastern, 7pm pacific.
See you then!
Update @ 11:02pm ET
Thanks for everyone listening, here’s the show if you missed it:
Let us know if you have anything to add!