Victory Dance? Really?

It didn’t take long. As the President performed his ObamaCare victory dance analysis of the facts came quickly on its heels. ObamaCare has been a web of lies from the outset. Keep your doctor, keep your plan, we’ll insure the 30 million uninsured, save $2,500 a year in premiums; health care costs will go down. So far none of it has been even nearly true. The ever changing CBO estimates illuminate the actuality of ObamaCare as does the experience of folks like me. My business saw a 15% increase in premium costs and a doubling of deductibles and out of pocket expense. Mr. President, please send me my $2,500!

Potentially four million of the 7.1 million the President crowed about were already insured, displaced and then reinsured. Medicare and Medicaid sign ups that would have occurred anyway are also counted in the 7 million. The real number to focus on is that less than one million previously uninsured are now insured. We’ve spent four years and billions of dollars to insure less than one million previously uninsured. Our Democratic friends pulled out all the stops: ads, tweets, fund raising, union mobilization, used car salesmanship by the President as if that were the only issue on the horizon. We could have insured those one million directly for a lot less than what we’ve wasted, oops spent.

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel and Senator Dick Durbin have over the past few days finally told you the truth about what ObamaCare was really about. Senator Durbin was direct in stating that health care needed to be ripped away from the private sector. One must imagine that Senator Durbin reaches the calculus that the current level of corruption is better than the past level of corruption. Dr. Emanuel told us it was a plan to kill off private insurance companies. If they are successful, in the foreseeable future, the only ‘solution’ to ObamaCare will be a single payer, 100% government controlled health care system. That is what this has been about from the outset.

The silver lining here may be that Democrats will be emboldened to get behind ObamaCare now that it has ‘hit’ its false goal: to run on it, to support it, to embrace it. If they do they will fail and they will fail for a number of reasons; first among them is the demonstrable cascade of repetitive lies. Secondly, there is another side in this battle and the stream of lies will have to be addressed by Democrats. Republicans will have to specifically communicate to voters that the worst of it is yet to come despite the arbitrary delays imposed by the President for purely political reasons. Millions more will, after the election, see the same dynamics that the individual market saw; cancelled policies, increases in cost, doubling of out of pocket costs and a major bailout to the insurance industry; mark it down, it’s baked into the cake. Remember, that early justifications were that the individual market was ‘only a small percentage of the overall insurance market’.

So what should the questions put to Democratic candidates be? In the first case it’s a simple question; “if ObamaCare is the boon you told us it would be why the nearly 40 delays and exemptions?” “If it was a great idea why not accelerate its provisions?” The critical question, however, might be; “Did you read the Bill and decide that ObamaCare was a good idea or did you fail to read the Bill, vote for it for pure political considerations absent the understanding of what the bill would do?” It has to be one or the other.

What about the money taken from Medicare? What about the attempt to kill off Medicare Advantage? What about the death panels? It’s tragically ironic that when Rep. Alan Grayson from Florida took to the floor of the House to represent the Republican Health Care plan as “die quickly” he was actually defining the intentions and the results of ObamaCare.

  • They’re all liars and weasels. The entire law is based on false premises and the numbers don’t lie. I don’t even know how these people sleep at night when they hoodwink the general public on an hourly basis.

    More people have “affordable” health care now? Who do they think they’re kidding? To that extent, it is laughable that they keep peddling this thing as any sort of success.

    I’ve seen that at best, 25% about the “seven million” might have been previously uninsured. Wow, that’s a victory!

    Being generous, maybe 3% of the entire previously uninsured population (depends on whatever number you count as being uninsured which changes based on which lying politician says it) now has overpriced, garbage insurance plans with high deductibles, lack of doctors and high prescription costs so this is some kind of victory?

    If this is victory now in America, what does failure look like? Oh, I forgot, we all get Participation Ribbons for showing up so we’re not allowed to deem something a “failure.”

  • Bill Hedges

    The Affordable Care Act HAS ALWAYS been bumcare to me. If NOT BORN under Bill Clinton administration, was certainly FORCED OUT OF THE uterus by Bill’s wife while being WAY OVER BUDGET in the planning. They honor Hillary as creator of the HMO.

    THEY HONOR Hillary. They being Democrats. A UNHEARD OF 100 % solidary by Republicans FROM THE START of bumcare bill through process of becoming law. STILL the job of Republicans is TO place roadblocks as best we can manage CONTINUES.

    BUMCARE was born & breed SOLELY by Democrats. In the beginning of our Party, we helped free slaves. We fight a different slavery today. Health care that government dictates OUR BENEFITS. Determines our course of treatment. ARE WE WORTHY of expensive health care ??? Will we be given euthanasia pills OR EXPENSIVE cancer care. SOMETHING I should DETERMINE by my choice or lack of choice in health care policy bought.

    With my previous years of health insurance and my present medicare one, I could read my health care contract. A legally enforceable HANDSHAKE.
    bumcare is ON A LARK coverage. A bad JOKE instigated against the American people. WELL MEANING bumcare ??? Then Democrats in Congress LET bumcare be your healthcare. LEAD by EXAMPLE.

    This health care is un-American. Fronted by Democrat PROMISE ANYTHING. With FALSE CLAIM of NO MORE cleaning out your bank account IF health _ca·tas·tro·phe _ STRIKES your family. You’ll BE LUCKY to get expensive life saving major care.

    GOVERNMENT will pay the premiums for the unfortunates in our mist, SUCH AS Union workers. Democratic voting, car manufacturing employees.

    Democratic complain of health care companies profit, YET, to gain approval the devil is in the details. Government guarantees PROFIT to health insurance companies. Stumbling blocks are BOUGHT & PAID FOR.

    HOUSE of CARDS…

  • One has to wonder if failure was actually the plan on the path to single payer.

    • Clearly that is the long game progressives are playing which is why all debate is stifled on the matter of health care reform. They argue that only by creeping government control can we provide access to “affordable” health care. If you disagree, you hate people and want them to die quickly.

      Single payer is the holy grail for Obama, et al. They like this failure to an extent, it gives them hope to “reform” the “reform” in the future. Such as, we just need to tweak ObamaCare by adding the “public option” to the marketplace which will just be Medicare for everyone.

  • Bill Hedges

    For a brief time, buma had his CAMELOT. Congress WAS HIS. BUT like Camelot, Knights WERE EQUAL sitting around a round table. To get bumcare passed his order was required to get the final Democrat votes necessary to pass. A guarantee that NO FEDERAL FUNDS spent for abortion. Pork greased many hands for their YEA.

    Has ANY of buma’s budgets become law ? Why is buma relying on executive order to do his political BIDDING instead of Congress ? buma’s leadership sits in THE TOWER OF LONDON. buma must TWIDDLE HIS OWN THUMBS to get his will done though he denies:

    “Obama: I won’t ‘twiddle my thumbs’ waiting for GOP”

    July 27th, 2013

    (CNN) – “President Barack Obama explained why, amid a series of executive branch controversies, his renewed focus on the economy matters: it’s not only about financial stability, but about equal opportunity.”

    “The message he sees as “jobs and justice” from the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.’s March on Washington 50 years ago still rings true, Obama told The New York Times in an interview published Saturday evening.”

    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/27/obama-i-wont-twiddle-my-thumbs-waiting-for-gop/

    TO A DEGREE this link agrees with Nate:

    “They argue that only by creeping government control can we provide access to “affordable” health care. If you disagree, you hate people and want them to die quickly.BUT”

    BUT to my knowledge, bumcare is STILL AS SWEET as it was in 2010 election. Where Democrats were not running for another term, avoiding their involvement with bumcare, or just plain losing in re-election. bumcare a Democrat poll NIGHTMARE.

    Let’s say our view of bumcare COMES TRUE as CBO predicts. Prior to next Presidential election BROWN STUFF hits the fan with escalation of premiums & health service beneath the standard Americans are accustomed to.

    buma’s Camelot is but a deteriorating inch tall wall castle in total disarray.

    Selling “Single payer” after this _di·a·bol·i·cal _ example, is as likely as this 60 + old body joining Michael Jordan playing a season with THE BULLS as starters.

    MORE like TAR & FEATHERS to anyone supporting anything other than going back to__” status quo ante”.

    “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me”… With bumcare, polls show public NEVER were FOOLS…

  • Bob

    Below is an article entitled “Why Hillary Clinton Will Win In 2016” by Ben Shapiro.In it is describes how the left understands the art of the narrative or how to frame an issue because as he said “Americans don’t have the time to wade through media lies or read beyond the headlines.” He tells how no body is going to read Congressman Ryan’s 100 page budget proposal just as no one read Obamacare. It’s going to be framed as republicans don’t care about the poor, only about hurting children yadda,yadda,yadda. “Democrats will continue to win because they never let information get in the way of a good story while republicans get distracted from the story by information” as he said. THEIR AGENDA IS SHROUDED IN VAGUENESS AND MADE PALATABLE BY IMPRECISION. And that is how they are going to sell Secretary Clinton as well !

    As much as OBAMACARE is a FAILURE this is the reason the left goes into a victory dance. “CONSERVATIVES BELIEVE IT WHEN THEY SEE IT. LIBERALS SEE IT WHEN THEY BELIEVE IT.” Call it due to “low information voters” or whatever but Progressives will never let go of their dream…..and are experts on the selling of it.

    http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2014/04/02/why-hillary-clinton-will-win-in-2016-n1817733/page/full

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “He tells how no body is going to read Congressman Ryan’s 100 page budget proposal just as no one read Obamacare. It’s going to be framed as republicans don’t care about the poor, only about hurting children yadda,yadda,yadda”

    Those “low information voters” were AGAINST bumcare from DAY ONE of CONCEPTION in Congress as Gallup polls attest to. As attest to by 2010 election results.

    Let’s say our view of bumcare COMES TRUE as CBO predicts. Prior to next Presidential election BROWN STUFF hits the fan with escalation of premiums & health service beneath the standard Americans are accustomed to. Ahh 2010 revisited…

  • Bill Hedges

    “victory dance”

    Similar to FAKE SMILES. Did NOT believe Nixon when he said:

    “Declaring that “I am not a crook,” President Nixon vigorously defended his record in the Watergate case tonight and said he had never profited from his public service”

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/watergate/articles/111873-1.htm

    “vigorously defended his record” & “victory dance” ARE BUT… DISTRACTION…

    Gallup poll AGAINST bumcare PROVES “low information voters” didn’t believe the Democrat HYPE…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “…Progressives will never let go of their dream…..and are experts on the selling of it.”

    Then WHY isn’t there a long line of recent decades of elected Presidents that are Democrats ? Bill Clinton had Newt leading as Speaker of House. Buma has Republican controlled House.

    If “CUT”, buma “DOES BLEED”. Check his approval numbers. SAME HOLD TRUE for “Progressives”…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob quotes his source:

    “Democrats will continue to win because they never let information get in the way of a good story while republicans get distracted from the story by information”

    Ben Shapiro needs to reenter the atmosphere & breathe oxygen rich air. Balance of POWER goes back & FORTH in WH . BUMA’S control of Congress WAS SHORT LIVED.

    If Ben Shapiro beliefs were in a book SOME might place it on the fancy room cocktail table in mint unread condition as a decoration…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob’s last source was from townhall.com dated yesterday.

    Progressive good at “selling of it” ??? From townhall.com today:

    “Embarrassing: Obama Asked Networks For Primetime Slot to Announce 7.1 Obamacare Enrollees, Was Rejected”

    Katie Pavlich | Apr 03, 2014

    “Earlier this week President Obama announced 7.1 million Americans had “enrolled” (whatever the heck that means at this point) in Obamacare. He made the announcement in the Rose Garden at the White House complete with a roaring crowd.”

    “But apparently, a Rose Garden announcement wasn’t what Obama really wanted. Instead, he asked the networks to put aside a primetime spot on Tuesday so he could announce the White House hit their enrollment goal number, the same goal the White House denied ever having. His request was denied….by everyone. Oof.”

    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/04/03/embarrassing-obama-asked-networks-to-announce-71-obamacare-enrollees-in-primetime-was-denied-n1818565?

  • Bob

    Obviously Mr.Hedges doesn’t know the meaning of “low information voters” and is confusing them with people who follow politics. For his benefit I enclose the definition below:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_information_voter

    If it wasn’t for low information voters the President wouldn’t have been re- elected in 2012.The republicans should have won the election against a weak President with no record to stand on.Do you really believe you have Obamacare on the ropes and Democrats are going to give it up ? Why do you think the President is making these delays and cooking up these Obamacare numbers but in an attempt to salvage the November mid term elections with the low information voter? Heck the establishment wing of the republican party started out wanting to repeal Obamacare in 2010 but now want to simply “FIX IT”.

  • Bill Hedges

    Bill Hedges

    April 3, 2014 at 4:02 pm

    bob wrote:

    “He tells how no body is going to read Congressman Ryan’s 100 page budget proposal just as no one read Obamacare. It’s going to be framed as republicans don’t care about the poor, only about hurting children yadda,yadda,yadda”

    Those “low information voters” were AGAINST bumcare from DAY ONE of CONCEPTION in Congress as Gallup polls attest to. As attest to by 2010 election results.

    Let’s say our view of bumcare COMES TRUE as CBO predicts. Prior to next Presidential election BROWN STUFF hits the fan with escalation of premiums & health service beneath the standard Americans are accustomed to. Ahh 2010 revisited…
    __

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    1. “Obviously Mr.Hedges doesn’t know the meaning of “low information voters” and is confusing them with people who follow politics.

    CONSERVATIVES as well as LIBERALS including all in between that follow politics___ end up with different conclusions. I believe there is a limited number of “low information voters”. Most will follow pocketbook issues or ones that affect them directly.

    Your “If it wasn’t for low information voters the President wouldn’t have been re- elected in 2012” is oversimplification of election results. I don’t claim buma won because Ron Paul supporters took their toys (votes) home because __ on third try __ Ron Paul was not chosen for Republican President. Refusing to vote in many cases. THERE IS NO SOLID EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT either. ONLY “low information voters”, BEING Ron Paul backers, couldn’t see Rommney was better choice than buma ??? Informed voters WOULD VOTE.

    I didn’t read Ryan’s 100 pages nor many time larger bumcare. I doubt bob has either.

    Fox news is BY MASSIVE AMOUNT number one news on cable. Have read in crisis times audience grows larger. Even “uninformed” (as you put it), rather not smell dead animal BUT seek FRESH AIR IN THEIR NEWS. All proproganda doesn’t work all the time or over extended time. Tea’s proproganda doesn’t fly as seen in Gallup polls.

    NO ONE, WELL informed, COULD POSSIBLE disagree with bob’s views (“If it wasn’t for low information voters the President wouldn’t have been re- elected in 2012”) ??? Unsubstantiated, “low information”, oversimplification, excuse giving alibi.

    Even Nate said Rommney was not THEIR CHOICE. ALTHOUGH 4 TIMES was picked by CPACC.

    2. “The republicans should have won the election against a weak President with no record to stand on”

    buma approval WAS HIGH in comparison to Congress. He had a record to run on.

    Sore losers not having Ron Paul on the ballot DIDN’T HELP by not voting. SHORT SIDED not helping keep buma out of office for another 4. THAT’S WELL INFORMED VOTERS ???

    3. “Do you really believe you have Obamacare on the ropes and Democrats are going to give it up ?”

    Do quote me. Your AGAIN rewriting the meaning of my words. A very __ BAD HABIT__ of yours.

    Oh the North Pole will be situated at the Equator before you EVER do respond. I’ll refresh you “low informed” memory:

    Let’s say our view of bumcare COMES TRUE as CBO predicts. Prior to next Presidential election BROWN STUFF hits the fan with escalation of premiums & health service beneath the standard Americans are accustomed to. Ahh 2010 revisited…

    Note… Your conclusions FOR WHICH YOU ASSIGNED to me, IS LACKING in my comments. AS I HAVE ASKED OF YOU IN PAST, quote me exactly & in CONTEXT or don’t refer to my comments AT ALL.

    4. “Why do you think the President is making these delays and cooking up these Obamacare numbers but in an attempt to salvage the November mid term elections with the low information voter?”

    First off I don’t accept the use of your term “low information voter”. Not going to go off tract dwelling on that issue.

    Of COURSE buma must put the BEST SPIN ON THIS for upcoming election. Major KICK IN of bumcare occurred AFTER BUMA got his second term.

    Take my Medicare. In the past, in Oct., the next year plans come out with whatever premium increases, deduction changes, etc.. buma wanted to change that to AFTER MID-TERM election. FOR POLITICAL SALVATION because changes in policies could lead to repeat of 2010 election castrarophy. Alluding to bumcare IS NOT what Democrats & buma claimed it to be.

    5. “Heck the establishment wing of the republican party started out wanting to repeal Obamacare in 2010 but now want to simply “FIX IT”.

    Oversimplification bob and VERY bias as well as out of context.

    Every time, 30 + times (as you pointed out in past), Republicans voted AGAINST bumcare.

    I’ve been saying for SOME TIME voters ARE THE ONLY ONES under present conditions that can kill bumcare. With House ours, we can still NOT FUND.

    Come “Hell or HIGH WATER” compromise is fire & brimstone air conditioning in a self-confessed “wacho bird” house. At present time bumcare IS LAW. Are we NOT going to Mitigate Damages to this system inflicted upon our people ? Or hold ourselves above it all in rightest indignation. Our hands are tied. Is all or nothing. Repeal or we ignore the suffering. REAL VOTE GETTER. I REFUSE to follow in non-compromising “wacho-bird” shoes. The “dye is cast”. We oppose bumcare. THERE is NO REASON to refuse a cool cloth to the forehead of fevered patient (Mitigate Damages)…

  • Bill Hedges

    Correction:

    Righteous indignation…

  • Bob

    For six years we have been hearing that “all we really need to do is inform the public of the inexperience and left wing agenda of Barack Obama…….and he still won re-election. That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC who couldn’t sell life jackets on the Titanic.

    You don’t accept the use of the term “low information voters”? The President wages a war on the republicans by handing out amnesty, birth control, college tuition and support for gay marriage before an election in order to secure votes and when this “47%” is pointed out by Gov.Romney he is chastised.You would have to be naïve to not see that that the President needed to attack the republicans to mobilize these coalitions and keep people in line. He needed these distractions from his failing economy ,scandals and inept foreign policy. It’s a war of fighting phantom enemies for phantom causes that liberals are experts in and will never end.

    Now as far as the republicans “Fixing instead of repealing Obamacare” I am not alone in this belief. I refer you to the link below by no other than Rush Limbaugh.

    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/03/14/the_gop_establishment_wants_to_run_on_fixing_not_repealing_obamacare

    As far as who exactly lost the senate races for the republicans in 2012 along with other thoughts I refer you to my lengthy post on the thread “Political Physics.

  • Bob
  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    1. “For six years we have been hearing that “all we really need to do is inform the public of the inexperience and left wing agenda of Barack Obama…….and he still won re-election. That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC who couldn’t sell life jackets on the Titanic.”

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???:

    “That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC ”

    Then Nate is “inept”. Am sure when he supported a candidate, but that candidate loss, Nate gave
    “… public of the inexperience …” etc…

    “left wing agenda” HAVE THEIR followers. Many times WHO SHOWS UP TO VOTE determines the winners. Had some Ron Paul supporter NOT boycotted election WHO KNOWS…

    bob your view is NOT “THE CATS MEOW”. Proving buma actions differs from your philosophy is not AUTOMATIC denial of his second term. With non-voting Ron Paul using their right to vote, MAYBE a different outcome __ WHO KNOWS __. Not example of WELL INFORMED VOTERS but of self-center frustration FOR 3 TIME LOSER RON PAUL NOT being picked.

    2. “Now as far as the republicans “Fixing instead of repealing Obamacare” I am not alone in this belief. I refer you to the link below by no other than Rush Limbaugh.”

    As I said:

    Every time, 30 + times (as you pointed out in past), Republicans voted AGAINST bumcare.

    I’ve been saying for SOME TIME voters ARE THE ONLY ONES under present conditions that can kill bumcare. With House ours, we can still NOT FUND.

    Come “Hell or HIGH WATER” compromise is fire & brimstone air conditioning in a self-confessed “wacho bird” house. At present time bumcare IS LAW. Are we NOT going to Mitigate Damages to this system inflicted upon our people ? Or hold ourselves above it all in rightest indignation. Our hands are tied. Is all or nothing. Repeal or we ignore the suffering. REAL VOTE GETTER. I REFUSE to follow in non-compromising “wacho-bird” shoes. The “dye is cast”. We oppose bumcare. THERE is NO REASON to refuse a cool cloth to the forehead of fevered patient (Mitigate Damages)…

    3. “As far as who exactly lost the senate races for the republicans in 2012 along with other thoughts I refer you to my lengthy post on the thread “Political Physics.”

    Where did THAT COME FROM IN RECENT DAY/s DISCUSSION by me ??? PROVIDE quote.

    HAVE NO DESIRE in expanding our discussion. To the contrary.

    4. “Loyal “Low Information” Obama Voters”

    There’s SOLID PROOF of “Low Information”. A cartoon. As much proof as buma winning a second term.

    Following YOUR lead:

    You GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. That’s MY PROOF…

    ANOTHER recent FOOT IN MOUTH of yours:

    Chuck Hagel starring in a Barack Obama Production of “The Useful Idiot”. bob
    Submitted on 2014/02/28 at 11:18 am | In reply to Bill Hedges.

    “William”:

    “I’m not sure who Capt. McCarthy is BUT Gen. McArthur was the one ordered to break up the Bonus War Veterans camp.He was Army Chief Of Staff at the time.”

    You misspelled General name when complaining of me misspelling his name.

    Poetic justice:

    Not a person commenting here doesn’t misspell words. Even NATE !!! MIGHT BE CLERICAL issue or not careful thought or checking proper spelling.

    As YOU PROVED when pointing out my mistake… poetic justice…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “I refer you to the link below by no other than Rush Limbaugh.”

    YOU MUST BE KIDDING. OK. I’ll use “no other than” when referring to Karl Rove.

    Back to buma’s second term. Disagreeing with bob’s assessment:

    “Did the “Ron Paul Revolution” Stay Home Last Night?”

    I understand the 10 million less votes for buma second go around. buma destroyed the enthusiasm of first election. But with possible 4 more yars of buma & bumcare AT STAKE not the:

    “Where did those 3 million McCain voters go?”

    November 7, 2012

    “The main part of why I believed Romney would win this time because I knew the 10 million Obama supporters would sit home…but never in my worst nightmares did I imagine McCain voters would sit home. I counted on them to show up and bring friends this time to boot Obama out”

    “The only thing I can think of is this”:

    * “Ron Paul supporters sat the election out because Dr. Paul because the conflict regarding the convention and the other delegate issues”

    * “Evangelicals went through with their threat to sit home because Romney is a member of the LDS Church”

    “And these two groups thought allowing Obama to have a second term was worth sitting home.”

    “Is that what happened?”

    http://hillbuzz.org/did-the-ron-paul-revolution-stay-home-last-night-84239

  • Bob

    Obviously we can agree that we disagree on who exactly was the cause of the recent loses in elections. You have your opinion and I have mine. It’s also obvious that you are drinking Kool-Aid from another source besides the establishment republicans because you went from the “wacko birds” being the reason to Ron Paul supporters. Whether it’s the wacko birds or Ron Paul supporters the ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS OBVIOUSLY AREN’T SELLING THEIR PRODUCT PROPERLY.

    I wasn’t questioning your spelling but questioning just who this Capt. McCarty was that you were referring to. LMAO…If my mis-spelling of the generals name is all you can find it doesn’t bother me a bit.

    Any spike in viewers to Fox News has nothing to do with low information voters. President Obama’s “Low Information Voters” get their information (sound bites)from “Jon Stewart” and “The Colbert Report” not from Fox News.

    CARTOONS AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE PROOF! THEY ARE HUMOR WHICH HAS A THREAD OF TRUTH RUNNING THROUGH IT.

    http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/5566ab7dc951dcb9ec6e851353678deb.jpg

  • Bill Hedges

    Before I start, bob saved face by ignoring this from my previous comment:

    3. “As far as who exactly lost the senate races for the republicans in 2012 along with other thoughts I refer you to my lengthy post on the thread “Political Physics.”

    Where did THAT COME FROM IN RECENT DAY/s DISCUSSION by me ??? PROVIDE quote

    Naturally YOU DIDN’T provide. Nothing to provide.
    ___

    bob wrote:

    1. “You have your opinion and I have mine.”

    It IS America.

    Some of us (like me) provide EVIDENCE to confirm our beliefs. Though conclusion can be viewed in different light. Such as:

    “Bill Hedges April 4, 2014 at 3:41 pm”

    Your proof ? Logic THAT ISN’T:

    “For six years we have been hearing that “all we really need to do is inform the public of the inexperience and left wing agenda of Barack Obama…….and he still won re-election. That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC who couldn’t sell life jackets on the Titanic.”

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???:

    (((( “That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC ”))) SEE WHAT I MEAN ???

    Then Nate is “inept”. Am sure when he supported a candidate, but that candidate loss, Nate gave
    “… public of the inexperience …” etc…

    “left wing agenda” HAVE THEIR followers. Many times WHO SHOWS UP TO VOTE determines the winners. Had some Ron Paul supporter NOT boycotted election WHO KNOWS…

    bob your view is NOT “THE CATS MEOW”. Proving buma actions differs from your philosophy is not AUTOMATIC denial of his second term. With non-voting Ron Paul using their right to vote, MAYBE a different outcome __ WHO KNOWS __. Not example of WELL INFORMED VOTERS but of self-center frustration FOR 3 TIME LOSER RON PAUL NOT being picked.

    2. “It’s also obvious that you are drinking Kool-Aid from another source besides the establishment republicans because you went from the “wacko birds” being the reason to Ron Paul supporters”

    With reasons and numbers WHY I gave. Something WRONG WITH __ MULTIPLY REASONS __ leading to results ? Your proof:

    “For six years we have been hearing that “all we really need to do is inform the public of the inexperience and left wing agenda of Barack Obama…….and he still won re-election. That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC who couldn’t sell life jackets on the Titanic.”

    If Republican Party is “inept”, what is WORSE than THAT ??? Gallup polls show low numbers for Republican Party, BUT WORSE number for Tea since its recent conception. BY THE WAY, buma has better approval numbers than Congress.

    WHO VOTES has much to do about WHO is elected. In past and recently showed Ron Paul supporters threatened to not vote plus “Evangelicals went through with their threat to sit home because Romney is a member of the LDS Church”

    Your proof IS PURE SPECULATION without logic. PROOF ___ buma’s approval is BETTER THAN CONGRESS. Lowest APPROVAL of ALL … TEA. THEY ARE on the endangered species list by Gallup Poll.

    bob should say USING his LOGIC:

    Tea… “OBVIOUSLY AREN’T SELLING THEIR PRODUCT PROPERLY.”

    3. “I wasn’t questioning your spelling but questioning just who this Capt. McCarty was that you were referring to. LMAO…If my mis-spelling of the generals name is all you can find it doesn’t bother me a bit”

    REALLY ??? ___ “I wasn’t questioning your spelling but questioning just who this Capt. McCarty was that you were referring to.”

    What DID you say:

    “William”:

    “I’m not sure who Capt. McCarthy is BUT Gen. McArthur was the one ordered to break up the Bonus War Veterans camp.He was Army Chief Of Staff at the time.”

    Maybe you have heard this term. When correcting ANOTHER:

    “Have your ducks ALL IN A ROW” ???

    What I wrote CLEARLY IDENTIFIED PERSON I was talking about. Your excuse DOESN’T HOLD WATER:

    Bill Hedges Chuck Hagel starring in a Barack Obama Production of “The Useful Idiot”
    February 25, 2014 at 11:52 pm

    Our military leaders “PROTEST!!!!!!” ??? Why MOT expect a coup d’état ??? After WW I discharged service personnel camped out by WH demanding their promised bonus. Captain McCarthy was ordered to BREAK IT UP & he followed his orders along with military force under his command & disrupted the TENT CITY.

    4. “Any spike in viewers to Fox News has nothing to do with low information voters. President Obama’s “Low Information Voters” get their information (sound bites)from “Jon Stewart” and “The Colbert Report” not from Fox News.”

    WHAT ???:

    “Any spike in viewers to Fox News has nothing to do with low information voters.”

    Because:

    ” President Obama’s “Low Information Voters” get their information (sound bites)from “Jon Stewart” and “The Colbert Report” not from Fox News.”

    Sooo… All “Low Information Voters” are for buma ??? Noooooooo.

    5. “CARTOONS AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE PROOF! THEY ARE HUMOR WHICH HAS A THREAD OF TRUTH RUNNING THROUGH IT.”

    What did I say:

    There’s SOLID PROOF of “Low Information”. A cartoon. As much proof as buma winning a second term.

    Cartoon ARE NOT “THREAD OF TRUTH”. You probably mean:

    “Political satire is a significant part of satire that specializes in gaining entertainment from politics; it has also used with subversive intent where political speech and dissent are forbidden by a regime, as a method of Political satire is usually distinguished from political protest or political dissent, as it does not necessarily carry an agenda nor seek to influence the political process. While occasionally it may, it more commonly aims simply to provide entertainment. By its very nature, it rarely offers a constructive view in itself; when it is used as part of protest or dissent, it tends to simply establish the error of matters rather than provide solutions.”

    http://dictionary.babylon.com/political_satire/

    Enjoy your “THREAD OF TRUTH”. “Low Information” bread & butter. “THREAD OF TRUTH” by political satire definition is for “gaining entertainment from politics” NOT increase in UNBIAS political insight. REMEMBER what “THREAD OF TRUTH” MEANS. Also COMES from a point of view. CAN FIND political satire from ANY NUMBER of views. Don’t think you will be seeing ME quoting such AS PROOF of ANYTHING. Could AT TIMES get a chuckle.

    “THREAD OF TRUTH”. Wrap it in a M18A1 Claymore to do any real damage (prove ANYTHING)…

    I like substantial NOT “THREAD”. But HEY, you are entitled…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob writes:

    1. “Perhaps it was the TEN MILLION VOTERS who only voted for Senator McCain because Sarah Palin was on the ticket in 2008. Because McCain would have lost by at least that much if not more without her…LMAO!

    Where are you coming up with THIS ??? “” Lulu’s Land “”. Read with comprehension. You can not use excuse my writing is fuzzy. Is a quote from source. You’re CONFUSSED.

    My comment quotes link:

    “The main part of why I believed Romney would win this time because I knew the 10 million Obama supporters would sit home… but never in my worst nightmares did I imagine McCain voters would sit home. I counted on them to show up and bring friends this time to boot Obama out”

    NOTE ___ Romney ___ NAME in quote. THAT’S SECOND election

    NOTE ___ “10 million ((( Obama supporters ))) would sit home…” ___

    You are taking WAY OUT OF CONTEXT. More like MISQUOTING my comment … As you so OFTEN DO & refuse to apologize for doing. USING YOUR WORD, how “inept” of you.

    The stampede voters supporting “the change”(first election of obama) would be disillusioned in second election and “sit home”. No ACCORN signing up votes, no buses going to universities, the GREAT BLACK HOPE was tarnished BY HIS IN-OFFICE ACTIONS, etc.

    Had NOTHING to do with McCain NOR Sarah. EXCEPT__ “but never in my worst nightmares did I imagine McCain voters would sit home.” EXPLAINED later as Ron Paul supporters & Evangelicals STAYING HOME ELECTION DAY.

    Even in your MISQUOTE:

    “Perhaps it was the TEN MILLION VOTERS who only voted for Senator McCain because Sarah Palin was on the ticket in 2008. Because McCain would have lost by at least that much if not more without her…LMAO!”

    “INEPT”(as you say) UNDERSTANDING of material doesn’t breed believability in YOUR RIGHT TO OPIONION. To the contrary. Cast DOUBT instead on your thoughts…

    2. “LMAO”

    Definition:

    “(Internet slang) Laughing my ass (arse) off; used to indicate great amusement, usually exaggerated, at something (usually from an online source eg discussion group, or instant message).”

    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/LMAO

    I’m LAUGHTING because you are so OFF IN OUTER SPACE without a tank of oxygen. Your comment reflects oxygen _de·prived _ brain.

    I’ll say LAUGHTING, YOU’RE the one that I PROVED with naughtily list THAT STARTS vulgarity.

    Starting the INSULTS bob ??? Your bugs bunny ears are showing.

    First:

    “Have your ducks ALL IN A ROW”

    Know what you are TALKING about. OTHERWISE get disproven as I JUST did…

  • Bill Hedges

    More pins in bob’s voodoo doll:

    I wrote:

    Back to buma’s second term. Disagreeing with bob’s assessment:

    “Where did those 3 million McCain voters go?”

    Not as bob wrote:

    “Perhaps it was the TEN MILLION VOTERS who only voted for Senator McCain because Sarah Palin was on the ticket in 2008. Because McCain would have lost by at least that much if not more without her…LMAO!”

    NOTE__ “SECOND election”. “3 million”…

  • Bill Hedges

    “Breaking News: Tea Party Doesn’t Understand Satire”

    “Yesterday, they posted the above image, which looks a whole lot like an anti-immigrant cartoon. Well, it is an anti-immigrant cartoon—it’s just from the video game BioShock Infinite, where it’s used as propaganda for the Founders, a jingoistic, xenophobic group that runs the floating city of Columbia. They’re the video game equivalent of the Tea Party, and they’re portrayed as a nasty group of racist white men.”

    “In other words, this Tea Party group just Facebooked an image meant to satirize the Tea Party.”

    “Whoops”

    http://kotaku.com/tea-party-facebook-group-posts-bioshock-image-satirizin-1483821325/all

  • Bob

    YADDA,YADDDA,YADDA………To the left and RINO republicans every member of the Tea Party is xenophobic.That’s the only way they can attempt to discredit the Tea Party and save face for being so inept.

    Pssst…….you forgot to mention the McCain cartoon!

  • Bob

    P.S. If I ignored anything you wrote it was due to the fact that we either covered it a thousand times in the past or it is so minor in importance and stated so confusing by you I can’t waste my time on it.

    REALLY NOW ! “Cat’s Meow” and Cloth to a fevered brow”?????? where did you dig this up from an ol’e William Jennings Bryan, Clarence Darrow speech?

  • Bill Hedges

    Yeah right. I did my substantiating. You did your….

    Xenophobic ???

    33 plus times. Supported fight against bumcare.

    Fear:

    Tea’s ___ miserable ___ Polls rubs off on Republicans somewhat. First off, Tea caucus surrenders. Will bumcare provide LIFE SUPPORT for Tea ??? RINO’s might be willing to PULL THE PLUG. Tea logical choices__ Vote mostly Republican or “sit home”. “Sit home” get the worse scenario of your DREAM WITH no room to complain on resulting results. Like continuation of bumcare..

    YOU ONCE spoke here of TAKE OVER of Republican Party by tea. Vanished expectations ON THAT HAPPENING. Republican Party DID BENEFIT from Tea. Without change, tea is more of a liability NOW.

    With dwelling tea members third Party is a WISHFUL DAYDREAM. DEMOCRAT actions is even more displeasing than those of Republicans for tea. Stay home … “inept”…

    bob wrote:

    “If I ignored anything you wrote…”

    I answered & destroyed your comments POINT BY POINT. If “covered it a thousand times in the past or it is so minor in importance” was in response to your comments. “Minor in importance” and “stated so confusing” ARE code words for you are embarrassed with NO REPLY. EXAMPLES :

    I wrote:

    1. Back to buma’s second term. Disagreeing with bob’s assessment:

    “Where did those 3 million McCain voters go?”

    Not as bob wrote:

    “Perhaps it was the TEN MILLION VOTERS who only voted for Senator McCain because Sarah Palin was on the ticket in 2008. Because McCain would have lost by at least that much if not more without her…LMAO!”

    NOTE__ “SECOND election”. “3 million”…

    2. Before I start, bob saved face by ignoring this from my previous comment:

    “As far as who exactly lost the senate races for the republicans in 2012 along with other thoughts I refer you to my lengthy post on the thread “Political Physics.”

    Where did THAT COME FROM IN RECENT DAY/s DISCUSSION by me ??? PROVIDE quote

    Naturally YOU DIDN’T provide. Nothing to provide

    3. “For six years we have been hearing that “all we really need to do is inform the public of the inexperience and left wing agenda of Barack Obama…….and he still won re-election. That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC who couldn’t sell life jackets on the Titanic.”

    ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???:

    “That in itself should tell you of the ineptness of the GOP/RNC ”

    Then Nate is “inept”. Am sure when he supported a candidate, but that candidate loss, Nate gave
    “… public of the inexperience …” etc…

    “left wing agenda” HAVE THEIR followers. Many times WHO SHOWS UP TO VOTE determines the winners. Had some Ron Paul supporter NOT boycotted election WHO KNOWS…

    bob your view is NOT “THE CATS MEOW”. Proving buma actions differs from your philosophy is not AUTOMATIC denial of his second term. With non-voting Ron Paul using their right to vote, MAYBE a different outcome __ WHO KNOWS __. Not example of WELL INFORMED VOTERS but of self-center frustration FOR 3 TIME LOSER RON PAUL NOT being picked.

    Etc..

    4. “REALLY NOW ! “Cat’s Meow” and Cloth to a fevered brow”?????? where did you dig this up from an ol’e William Jennings Bryan, Clarence Darrow speech?”

    IS called creative expression. Like your:

    “YADDA,YADDDA,YADDA………”

    _ Co·in·ci·dence _ or not, have been honored to see Landreaux & Nate follow in my…. shoes A FEW TIMES. YOU frowned on my use, as you now are NOW, OF ““Cat’s Meow” and Cloth to a fevered brow”

    This of course, like your “stated so confusing by you I can’t waste my time on it” are signs of failing health of your comments when I shine light on your statements. You copied idea from ME:

    “You can not use excuse my writing is fuzzy. Is a quote from source. You’re CONFUSSED”.

    In all our recent days of going BACK & forth this, “stated so confusing by you I can’t waste my time on it”, is SAID. HOW _ con·ven·ient _. UNFORTUNEATELY the warts of your statements have ALREADY been observed.

    5. “P.S. If I ignored anything…”

    IF ???

    Is WELL DOCUMENTED…
    ___

    “When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.”

    1 Corinthians 13:11

    Example:

    1. “Pssst…….you forgot to mention the McCain cartoon!

    2. “LMAO”

    Vulgar insult.

    You ARE NOW totally off politics OUT OF frustration GOING into DIGS against me. Don’t blame you. Your mistakes clearly been highlighted by THE NUMBERS listed. Is a self-preservation… defense mechanism.

  • Bill Hedges

    “The decline of the tea party — in 5 charts”?

    December 12, 2013

    In second paragraph can bring up actual Gallup Poll link.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2013/12/12/the-decline-of-the-tea-party-in-5-charts/

    bob wrote:

    “YADDA,YADDDA,YADDA………To the left and RINO republicans every member of the Tea Party is xenophobic.That’s the only way they can attempt to discredit the Tea Party and save face for being so inept.”

    Self-inflicted. Across the boards deterioration of support for tea. bob wants Republican Party to be his scapegoat. Take responsibility for your own tea actions.

    Cruz & debt ceiling action lead to latest , repeated record lows, DROP IN GALLUP POLLS. REPUBLICANS warned Cruz. THAT is ((( opposite ))) of “RINO” “attempt to discredit the Tea Party and save face for being so inept.” “Inept” ??? Who ??? Is TEA following APART.

    Heed 1 Corinthians 13:11. Wear LONG PANTS. TEA FALLS OF ITS OWN accord…

  • Bob

    My RINO opponent speaks of a “WISHFUL DAYDREAM”?

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/08/Poll-30-of-GOP-Won-t-Vote-for-Chris-Christie-50-of-Americans-Reject-Jeb-Bush

    I CALL IT INEPTNESS OF A PARTY TO SELL THEIR CANDIDATE !

  • Bill Hedges

    bob writes:

    “My RINO opponent speaks of a “WISHFUL DAYDREAM”?

    “I CALL IT INEPTNESS OF A PARTY TO SELL THEIR CANDIDATE !”

    What I said WAS:

    With dwelling tea members third Party is a WISHFUL DAYDREAM. DEMOCRAT actions is even more displeasing than those of Republicans for tea. Stay home … “inept”…

    Get your house in order. Your opinion is OF LITTLE VALUE with your inaccurate use of FACTS. EXAMPLE:

    Back to buma’s second term. Disagreeing with bob’s assessment:

    “Where did those 3 million McCain voters go?”

    Not as bob wrote:

    “Perhaps it was the TEN MILLION VOTERS who only voted for Senator McCain because Sarah Palin was on the ticket in 2008. Because McCain would have lost by at least that much if not more without her…LMAO!”

    NOTE__ “SECOND election”. “3 million”…
    __

    You totally MISPRESENTED the FACTS. YOU MISREPREST a lot of facts.

    You NOW wish to CHANGE SUBJECT again. NOT INTERESTED. BESIDES:

    “ABC News poll” talks of Chris & Jeb chances of electability for President in 2016.

    Don’t CARE THIS 4/7/2014. Toooo EARLY.

    WHAT MISTIFIES ME is after reading your link, WHY or WHY did you write:

    “I CALL IT INEPTNESS OF A PARTY TO SELL THEIR CANDIDATE !”

    EXPLANATION should have BEEN IN THAT COMMENT OF YOURS. Is NOT a guessing GAME. Quoting material from link IS NOT OURLAWED but helpful as supporting material.

    Explain how your link draws that conclusion in your thoughts. Is it ANOTHER:

    Before I start, bob saved face by ignoring this from my previous comment:

    3. “As far as who exactly lost the senate races for the republicans in 2012 along with other thoughts I refer you to my lengthy post on the thread “Political Physics.”

    Where did THAT COME FROM IN RECENT DAY/s DISCUSSION by me ??? PROVIDE quote

    Naturally YOU DIDN’T provide. Nothing to provide.
    __

    YOU ACCOMPLISHED reinforcing opinion I have of you on this article by your comments AS I EXPLAINED.

    YOUR “I CALL IT INEPTNESS OF A PARTY TO SELL THEIR CANDIDATE !” is but MORE _ non·sense _…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob cause me a “RINO”. In past bob called me “establishment” as well as “Rockefeller Republican” among other terms.

    NAME CALLING bob !!!

    I NEVER called you a “wacko bird” UNTILL after your admitted to being one.

    Disagreeing with you doesn’t make a “RINO” of me. If you could GET YOUR “DUCKS in a row” you might not feel my heat. Accuracy certainly would also HELP. LACKING, IS any proof showing me a “RINO”. Convenient accusation TO INSULT.

    I’ll continue to provide PROOF. Excuse my future non-response on this article today. Rather cut my toenails…

  • Bill Hedges

    Change cause to CALLED

  • Bob

    GOP Repealing Obamacare…LMAO HARDLY!

    From the article entitled: “House GOP Quietly Passes Bill to Expand Covered Choices Under Obamacare”

    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/07/house-gop-quietly-passes-bill-to-expand-coverage-choices-under-obamacare/

  • Bob

    Please remove the word “From” in the above post dated 7th April 2014 2 2:27PM. I wouldn’t want to offend someone who pays little attention to what hypocrisy his political party spouts but goes over my post with a fine tooth comb.

    Personally if I cared about “reinforcing his opinion”(see Bill Hedges post 7th of April @ 12:17PM)about me I would first need to value his opinion.

  • Bill Hedges

    bob’s link explains perfectly well WHY Republican leaders supported this change. As link says. As well as Rubio or Cruz:

    “Originally, O-Care placed caps on deductibles in plans offered by small businesses, which meant less flexibility for employers in what they could offer their workers. That’s bad news for young and healthy employees who don’t visit the doctor much and would have preferred a plan with low premiums and a higher deductible. It’s also bad news for people who use health savings accounts to make high deductibles more affordable.”

    Is Cruz STILL IN good standing with Tea ?

    “The problem is that a member of Congress has to face his or her constituents and explain what he or she is doing to help them–not in 2017, when the only realistic possibility for repealing Obamacare will arise, but today. It would be unacceptable for Rubio or Cruz to tell their constituents that the voters have to be taught a lesson. So they have to take some kind of action to “fix” Obamacare, while still pressing for its repeal.”

    Looks like, in this case, I AGREE with Cruz.

    Did bob read his own link ???

    Cruz is echoing my words I’VE BEEN SAYING:

    “Ted Cruz rejected the “let it burn” crowd’s proposal to get out of the way and let ObamaCare take effect in full, knowing that Republicans would only benefit from the backlash. “Basically inflict a bunch of harm on the American people and hope we benefit politically from it, what a terrible cynical approach,” said Cruz. “I’m not interested in seeing the American people suffer just because my party might benefit politically if they blame the Democrats for the foolish policies that have been imposed.” Here we are six months later and the law’s a political reality. Does that principle — ease the people’s suffering as much as you can — still hold or has the urgency to stop the law now that it’s taken root changed such that the GOP should oppose stabilizing “improvements” at all cost?”

    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/07/house-gop-quietly-passes-bill-to-expand-coverage-choices-under-obamacare/

    • Bob

      The GOP once wanted to reform health care in regard to passing laws that enabled people to carry over health care coverage if they changed jobs or make the selling of health care inter-state possible. It didn’t involve government coverage or involvement.Now they realize that any plan which kicks people off the Obamacare entitlement is doomed to fail politically.”Once you’ve given things to folks,once you’ve expanded a program you can’t cut it back. If we as conservatives concede that we’re done.We’re done as a movement and done as a country” as Ramesh Ponnuru pointed out. They went from reform to repeal to placating the voter in order to sustain the predicted election landslide in November.

      Gov. Bobby Jindal said “This isn’t a success story but a survival story.” Survival of a failed program having life pumped into it by delays and exemptions given to political cronies. A story of survival of a political party that has a history of kicking the can down the road instead of making a stand.Of giving in to the opposition piecemeal time after time without getting anything in return approach of governing. THAT ISN’T LEADERSHIP THAT’S CONCEDING YOUR PARTY IS DEAD !

    • Bob

      PERHAPS MY RINO OPPONENT SHOULD NOT BE IN SUCH A HURRY TO CUT HIS TOE NAILS AND RE-READ THE LINK I PROVIDED.BUT WHAT ELSE COULD YOU EXPECT FROM KOOL-AID DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS.

      The quotes about not wanting to hurt Americans was given LAST OCTOBER not just after passing the expanded coverage choices. Sen. Cruz said at the time he didn’t want to hurt Americans by letting Obamacare kick in so he attempted to kill it by defunding the program. THIS IS NOT ECHOING YOUR WORDS OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT YOU’VE BEEN SAYING! You even include a quote by someone else concerning facing you constituents and make it sound like it’s from Sen.Cruz.

      TSK,TSK,TSK,Aren’t you aware Bill FACTS AND DETAILS SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN EVERY POST !

  • Bill Hedges

    You must realize YOUR LINKS are requested. Your LAST LINK OPENED UP a Pandora’s Box of material differing from your statement ONCE I read it:

    “GOP Repealing Obamacare…LMAO HARDLY!”

    Some of the stuff in your latest comment has been answered by MY Cruz quote. The rest I will not respond to without your links. I attempted to find Gov. Bobby Jindal quote you gave but was unable to locate. I need to see FULL QUOTE so I will see it in CONTEXT from all those that you mentioned. Verify, verify, verify what you say and material you use. Many errors found several times on THIS article alone…

    Won’t go 1/2 cocked in answering you. Is your job to support your claims. With your mistakes pointed out on this & other article, I need WHOLE STORY not just story that fits your fancy.

    You dropped your last link LIKE A HOT POTATO. No ATTEMPT whatsoever to recovery from my assault using your link. Using that link. WHY did you give that link to support your comments ???

    Again I ask, did you READ that LINK ??? No appears to speak of that you did.

    WE’RE discussing bumcare here and “Doc Fix”. Approximately 21% of doctor pay was positioned to be CUT ON MEDICARE in days. Tacked on allowing higher deductibles for some. 21% cut in doctor pay is detrimental to medicare patients. The rest of the explanation is in my pervious moment. Is a year extension. Harry Reid wanted longer. More “FIX” ON BUMCARE. Have links to support. First waiting for yours to be revealed.

    Your “LET THEM EAT CAKE” attitude got those monarchs dislocation under the sharp edges of a guillotine.

    bob wrote:

    “Once you’ve given things to folks,once you’ve expanded a program you can’t cut it back.”

    A example that it happens was Welfare which was changed DOWN in Contract with America. Fulfilled by Newt & Clinton.

    I await your links for my full response…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “PERHAPS MY RINO OPPONENT SHOULD NOT BE IN SUCH A HURRY TO CUT HIS TOE NAILS AND RE-READ THE LINK I PROVIDED.BUT WHAT ELSE COULD YOU EXPECT FROM KOOL-AID DRINKING ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS.”

    “The quotes about not wanting to hurt Americans was given LAST OCTOBER not just after passing the expanded coverage choices. Sen. Cruz said…”

    So you say without link proof. With your record of mistakes NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Didn’t Cruz MEAN WHAT HE SAID then as now. THUS apropos.

    The Cruz quote was in your last link at that time concerning “Doc Fix”. Thus apropos.

    JUST quoting EVIDENCE in YOUR LINK…

  • Bill Hedges

    Nate

    Bob victory-dance-really April 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm

    bob wrote:

    “Please remove the word “From” in the above post dated 7th April 2014 2 2:27PM. I wouldn’t want to offend someone who pays little attention to what hypocrisy his political party spouts but goes over my post with a fine tooth comb.”

    “Personally if I cared about “reinforcing his opinion”(see Bill Hedges post 7th of April @ 12:17PM)about me I would first need to value his opinion.”