Suspending Disbelief?

We know from Congressional hearings related to the IRS that senior IRS officials arrived at the White House, literally, hundreds of times. The reason for the visits, according to their testimony, was to discuss and prepare for the implementation of ObamaCare. They’re testimony was looked upon, by many, as more than a little too convenient considering the scope of their targeting scandal; let’s take them at their word for the moment.

These hundreds of visits would lead us to believe that the White House was all over ObamaCare issues, at least as it related to the IRS which was the back end of the process; enforcement as opposed to implementation.

We are also asked to believe that the White House generally and the President specifically had no idea that the web site was a disaster waiting to happen until after it happened according to Secretary Sibelius; IRS, hundreds of visits, web site development, complete surprise!! The White House was all over IRS accountabilities but had no clue as to the progress of the critical on line implementation platform for ObamaCare?

If you are unprepared to suspend disbelief, you are led down a small number of logical trails. The IRS was not there to discuss ObamaCare, or that the White House and the President were on top of the web site, and knew about the impending web site disaster; if so, the politics of the situation, in their view, outweighed the realities of what was to come. Oops! If the IRS was not there for ObamaCare, what were they there for? Buehler …anyone … Buehler?

We must accept the premise that the President’s overarching legislative achievement was simply a red headed step child that no one paid attention to; except we know they did, demanding changes to the site that inhibited the ability to beta test it, let alone get it right. We must believe that the White House was absent concerns about the implementation. When Mr. Carney was asked by Chuck Todd “who mislead the President”, there was no answer. There is never an answer when the clearly implied answer is ‘we screwed up, we’re hiding the truth or absent the ability to hide the truth, we lied’.

Long ago and far away, in the land of logical considerations and historical lessons, Barack Obama’s lack of experience in leading or managing anything was considered, by many, a red flag indicating what kind of administration we might experience aside from ideological issues. Now, with the exception of the MSM, we know!

  • Bob

    2014 will be totally used in an attempt to fix Obamacare prior to the mid-term elections. We all know Congresses success of fixing entitlement programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Here is my prediction on how the problems with Obamacare will play out.

    The Vichy republicans will lead the call for a delay and eventually Congress will be forced to delay the implantation of Obamacare a few times until May or June of next year.At that time the Democrats realizing they are in deep trouble and are going to be held responsible for this mess go to the MSM and wail that the republicans aren’t doing anything and THE REPUBLICANS ARE LEAVING GRANNY TO DIE,children without healthcare and people dying in the streets.THE REPUBLICANS NOT LOOKING FOR BAD MEDIA DECIDE TO TAKE UP THE CAUSE ON TRYING TO REPAIR OBAMACARE BUT THE DEMOCRATS INSIST THAT IT BASICLY STAYS AS IT WAS ORIGINALLY PASSED.

    THERE ARE TWO THINGS WRONG HERE AND BOTH ARE GOING TO HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE 2014 MID-TERM ELECTIONS FOR republicans. First they delayed the implantation of Obamacare. What they should have done was VOTED NO to any delays DON’T LIFT A FINGER and force it to sink of it’s own weight A.S.A.P. The Democrats voted this bill through without a single republican vote therefore it’s all their’s. Secondly they worried about their image and were bullied by the media(as always)into accepting responsibility for fixing it and leaving the Democrats off the hook.

    The best rule to follow would have been “IT IS BETTER TO PREPARE AND PREVENT THAN REPAIR AND REPENT”

    http://image.patriotpost.us/2013-08-21-digest.jpg

  • Bob

    “Top executive Toni Townes-Whitley of Canadian run CGI Federal that WON A NO BID $678 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT TO RUN OBAMACARE WEBSITE was a 1985 classmate of Michelle Obamas at Princeton.

    From the article entitled: Healthcaregov Website Builder Toni Townes-Whitley Pal Of Michelle Obama At Princeton”

    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15825200-healthcaregov-website-builder-toni-townes-whitley-pal-of-michelle-obama-at-princeton

  • Bill Hedges

    About bob misquoting me & taking me OUT OF CONTEXT. bob wrote:

    “YOU AREN’T GOING TO GET ANY APOLOGY TO SOOTH YOUR BRUISED EGO…….”

    Ah “SOOTH” means _ truth _. Is incorrect context bob. My “ego” is not “BRUISED”. What IS TRUE is your honesty & believability is __ non-existent __

    What fits:

    “soothe”

    1. “To calm or placate.”

    2. “To ease or relieve (pain, for example).”

    “To bring comfort, composure, or relief__”

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/soothe

    bob wants to GO FORWARD & NOT LOOK BACK. The clutter of TRUTH litters the roadway “IN HIS WAKE”. According to bob, I told people on site NOT TO USE liberal links. bob CAN use liberal link but not I according to bob. bob can disprove liberal links, BUT never has THE ONES I used. Biggest BUTTON PUSHER about bob, is his quoting me incorrectly, changing meaning of my quote. Using at time OUT OF CONTEXT. THIS MAKES bob a __ DIRTY scoundrel __ to the “N” th degree. The Devil is a Angel sitting on the right hand of GOD in comparison to bob truthfulness. The following bob will see often. bob has no intention of CLEANING UP HIS ACT as he so states.
    __

    From article “Encouraging Our Enemies”:

    “Bill Hedges Oct 26th, 2013 at 5:46 pm”

    bob wrote:

    “I thought you said 80 something post is enough?”

    NO bob. You DON’T __ thunk ___. I wrote:

    The count on this article will be over 80 as of this comment. Far exceeding many, many, many comments on so many, many, many articles here

    NOW my actual quote is but a few comments ago on same article. STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL, STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL what do you do ??? Don’t come close to saying WHAT I SAID. ___ You are incompetent ____.

    __

    bob wrote:

    “You are well aware that the purpose of my links discussing Birth control and other subjects is to show the hypocrisy of Senator McCain…”

    Be GLAD to discuss. This discussion is settled:

    My last comment was SPOT ON topic. In summation, Cruz had NO REASON to believe he could get bumcare outlawed. bob gave no evidence to support THAT Cruz COULD.

    Adding, Republican got hit hard in polls BUT TEA even harder along with Cruz.

    ………. SPECIAL NOTATION ……….

    One requirement. Have caught you TOO MANY TIMES rewriting history by re-writing my quotes & taking OUT OF CONTEXT. You must show a acknowledgement of remorse. A MAN OF HONOR would have corrected & done sooooo long ago. YOU REALIZE what position THAT leaves YOU IN.

    TO talk about your SO CALLED accusation, “show the hypocrisy of Senator McCain”, you must enter WITH CLEAN HANDS. YOUR dishonesty IS ………. _ des·pi·ca·ble _ …
    _

    “Bob UNITED STATES Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:03 pm”

    “Well 80 something is MORE THAN TO MANY TO GO AROUND THIS CAROUSEL WITH YOU!”

    “I TOLD YOU WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE INFORMATION AND YOU AREN’T GOING TO GET ANY APOLOGY TO SOOTH YOUR BRUISED EGO……..”

    “SO GOOD NIGHT WILLIAM!”
    ___

    I won’t even read bob’s “prediction” on this new article. bob’s record on TRUTH IS scrambled eggs NEVER to be unscrambled. His slant on things is atrocious. The worse Halloween prank imaginable…
    __

    When bob is bewildered by truth, starring him in the face, he hides UNDER THE BED saying:

    “SO GOOD NIGHT WILLIAM!”

    Next day ALL IS FORGOTEN ?? NO. NOT so bob. Won’t work…

  • Bob

    “SCHADENFREUDE !”

  • Bob

    Hmmmm Where have I heard this hypothesis before?

    Article entitled: “Will republicans Rescue Obamacare?” by Geoffrey P.Hunt
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/will_republicans_rescue_obamacare.html

  • Bill Hedges

    bob takes a opinion oriented article & treats it as gospel because it says similar things to that he has SORT OF. Placing holes in hull of boat as “rescue” for bumcare ??? To those whose eyes wish to think THAT.

    Delay is what Bill O’ wanted. Did he secretly support bumcare ??? So Bill O’ is a pawn in (D) plan ? Everything IS to bob. bob will IGNORE Republicans stood firmly against bumcare. We didn’t have the votes to defeat. bob gave NO HOPE of that happening except over MANY ELECTIONS. THEN too late.

    bob wrote “Hmmmm Where have I heard this hypothesis before?” TWIST of truth. The article title is in a form of a question. bob doesn’t know the meaning of “hypothesis”. bob knows the meaning of misquoting & taking out of context. Honesty is NOT HIS POLICY:

    bob says “YOU AREN’T GOING TO GET ANY APOLOGY TO SOOTH YOUR BRUISED EGO…….” So does “SOOTH” lacks a “E” on the end of the word. Misquote & OUT OF CONTEXT bob PROUDLY WEARS as his intent to turn logic into his notion dishonestly.

    John McCain spoke the truth that Republicans didn’t have the votes to WIPE BUMCARE FROM the law of the land. Would take both Houses to do so. ONE HOUSE _ though _ can NOT APPOVE FUNDING. For THAT PLAN to be advantageous FOR Republicans voters must SEE & UNDERSTAND the tragedy that bumcare is UPON THIS NATION. IS NOT ENOUGHT just to say it. Personal knowledge by voter IS key…

    BIG IF. IF Republicans House votes to fund bumcare THEN bob may have a “hypothesis” worth future examination. Which one does with “hypothesis”. “Hypothesis” IS NOT a TRUTH…

  • Bob

    If the republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by voting to delay the implantation of Obamacare it doesn’t matter what their original intentions might have been OR HOW MANY VOTES THEY WERE SHORT. They are proving they had no intention of killing it by giving CPR to a program that they should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight.Why wait 4 or 5 election cycles to POSSIBLY GAIN CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES AND THE WHITE HOUSE BY RELYING ON THE FRUSTRATION AND DESPERATION OF THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO CHOOSE REPUBLICANS OVER THE DEMOCRATS? THAT ISN’T LEADERSHIP BUT ABDICATION OF RESPONSIBILITY. But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road.

    Instead of building the GOP on a foundation of sand perhaps it’s time for conservatives to take a step back and let the GOP sink under it’s own weight.

  • Bill Hedges

    1. “If the republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by voting to delay the implantation of Obamacare it doesn’t matter what their original intentions might have been OR HOW MANY VOTES THEY WERE SHORT. They are proving they had no intention of killing it by giving CPR to a program that they should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight”

    bob throws literally many incoherent ideas into the fire. Bill O’ STILL had similar idea AS WE. Delay. DO NO HARM. Let voters SEE the reality of bumcare WITHOUT signing on the dotted line of policy. I have seen THE LIGHT OF DAY of bumcare for myself. IS NOT pretty BUT IS costly IF I fall sick OR not. Read again my previous comment.

    This IS NOT “CPR”. Only in bob’s MISQUOTES & OUT OF COTEXT dishonest world. That bob fully SOPPORTS without SHAME. NO ideas BY US to save bumcare. NO BILLS purposed to save bumcare. ONLY in bob’s imagination.

    THIS IS NEW CONCEPT for bob. Adaptation to circumstance by bob:

    “… should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight”

    bob was ALL FOR Cruz battle against the unmovable majority of (D) in Senate. THE CRIES that insignificant support for Cruz was reason for failure and continuation of bumcare.

    “…die of it’s own weight” WAS MY IDEA not bob. Go ahead & deny that bob. Was recently stated by me & easily found THUS proving me CORRECT. I said, in effect, as voters looked at bumcare IF they are worse off WE WIN. If better off WITH BUMCARE (BY MAJORITY) they win. You had hissy fit supporting Cruz. Trying to drown McCain over this, abortion, & boarder.

    2. “POSSIBLY GAIN CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES AND THE WHITE HOUSE BY RELYING ON THE FRUSTRATION AND DESPERATION OF THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO CHOOSE REPUBLICANS OVER THE DEMOCRATS? THAT ISN’T LEADERSHIP BUT ABDICATION OF RESPONSIBILITY”

    This was NOT my idea, but found in one of bob’s OWN links. bob has this INABILITY to remember accurately.

    3. “But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road.”

    “Instead of building the GOP on a foundation of sand perhaps it’s time for conservatives to take a step back and let the GOP sink under it’s own weight”

    bob is a self proclaimed “wacho bird”. Far from the skies that support conservatism. Conservatives “step back” from Cruz. As appearances show, SO HAS bob by his latest comment. In essence as I preordained, let voters discover the insanity of bumcare. Without facing the hardship of policy as their misfortune AS Bill O’ foretold…

  • Bob

    I didn’t expect them this early but the accusation of “Killing Granny’ should be right around the corner. Once one liberal gets a talking point they all get the same memo.

    “A House hearing on the troubled launch of healthcare.gov grew heated Tuesday when Rep. Bill Pascrell slammed his republican colleagues for refusing to cooperate on Obamacare.”

    From the article entitled: “Bill Pascrell To GOP: Lets Say It Like It Is”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/bill-pascrell-obamacare-hearing-99042.html?hp=l5

  • Bill Hedges

    Previous comment bob wrote:

    ” They are proving they had no intention of killing it by giving CPR to a program that they should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight.”

    Next bob writes:

    “A House hearing on the troubled launch of healthcare.gov grew heated Tuesday when Rep. Bill Pascrell slammed his republican colleagues for refusing to cooperate on Obamacare.”

    WHICH is true bob ??? Are you SO conflicted YOU DO NOT KNOW ???

    Does bob see bills written by Republican TO ensure sustenance to health of bumcare ? One wonders.

    I see Republicans AT WORK TO KILL rogue beast causing havoc to community of the U.S of A. Forced to take alternative measure to accomplish…

  • Bill Hedges

    Oh those “Vichy republicans” as bob states:

    “But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road.”

    bob calls THIS “kick the can down the road.”. I DON’T. FROM BOB’S LINK:

    “Pascrell continued lambasting Republicans, after Rep. Tim Griffin (R-Ark.) said it was a “false choice” to say the only option was Obamacare.”

    “Are you serious, what you just said? Are you really serious? After what we have gone through and what we’ve gone through in the last three and a half years?” Pascrell said before standing up again.

    “You can sit there and say that you had a legitimate alternative after these years? We’ve gone through 44 votes, 48 votes now of you trying to dismantle this legislation! You call that cooperation? I don’t! I don’t that call that cooperation!” Pascrell yelled.

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/bill-pascrell-obamacare-hearing-99042.html#ixzz2jApiV4AI

    CLOSE to 100 % cooperation/agreement among Republicans. Who are THESE “Vichy republicans” that bob speaks of ???

  • Bob

    LMAO……Now who is taking quotes out of context?

    The quote to which you refer was speculation and by reading the whole quote that starts with the word “IF” anyone would understand.

    Rep. Pascrell’s comment shows signs that my speculation of 28th October @ 3:14PM could become true.

    “PREDICTIONS” AND “SPECULATION” WHICH YOU ATTEMPT TO TWIST INTO TRUTHS.BUT THEN YOU ADMITTED YOU DIDN’T EVEN READ MY “PREDICTION’ IN YOUR POST OF 28TH October @ 9:18PM

    HOW’S THAT BRUISED EGO?

  • Bill Hedges

    Oh those “Vichy republicans” as bob states:

    “But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road.”

    bob calls THIS “kick the can down the road.”. I DON’T. FROM BOB’S LINK:

    “Pascrell continued lambasting Republicans, after Rep. Tim Griffin (R-Ark.) said it was a “false choice” to say the only option was Obamacare.”

    “Are you serious, what you just said? Are you really serious? After what we have gone through and what we’ve gone through in the last three and a half years?” Pascrell said before standing up again.

    “You can sit there and say that you had a legitimate alternative after these years? We’ve gone through 44 votes, 48 votes now of you trying to dismantle this legislation! You call that cooperation? I don’t! I don’t that call that cooperation!” Pascrell yelled.

    http://www.politico.com/s…..z2jApiV4AI

    CLOSE to 100 % cooperation/agreement among Republicans. Who are THESE “Vichy republicans” that bob speaks of ???

    __

    “speculation of 28th October @ 3:14PM could become true.”

    WHO cares ??? NOT I.

    Have no “BRUISED EGO”:

    About bob misquoting me & taking me OUT OF CONTEXT. bob wrote:

    “YOU AREN’T GOING TO GET ANY APOLOGY TO SOOTH YOUR BRUISED EGO…….”

    Ah “SOOTH” means _ truth _. Is incorrect context bob. My “ego” is not “BRUISED”. What IS TRUE is your honesty & believability is __ non-existent __

    What fits:

    “soothe”

    1. “To calm or placate.”

    2. “To ease or relieve (pain, for example).”

    “To bring comfort, composure, or relief__”

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/soothe

    bob wants to GO FORWARD & NOT LOOK BACK. The clutter of TRUTH litters the roadway “IN HIS WAKE”. According to bob, I told people on site NOT TO USE liberal links. bob CAN use liberal link but not I according to bob. bob can disprove liberal links, BUT never has THE ONES I used. Biggest BUTTON PUSHER about bob, is his quoting me incorrectly, changing meaning of my quote. Using at time OUT OF CONTEXT. THIS MAKES bob a __ DIRTY scoundrel __ to the “N” th degree. The Devil is a Angel sitting on the right hand of GOD in comparison to bob truthfulness. The following bob will see often. bob has no intention of CLEANING UP HIS ACT as he so states.
    __

    From article “Encouraging Our Enemies”:

    “Bill Hedges Oct 26th, 2013 at 5:46 pm”

    bob wrote:

    “I thought you said 80 something post is enough?”

    NO bob. You DON’T __ thunk ___. I wrote:

    The count on this article will be over 80 as of this comment. Far exceeding many, many, many comments on so many, many, many articles here

    NOW my actual quote is but a few comments ago on same article. STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL, STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL,STILL, STILL what do you do ??? Don’t come close to saying WHAT I SAID. ___ You are incompetent ____.

    __

    bob wrote:

    “You are well aware that the purpose of my links discussing Birth control and other subjects is to show the hypocrisy of Senator McCain…”

    Be GLAD to discuss. This discussion is settled:

    My last comment was SPOT ON topic. In summation, Cruz had NO REASON to believe he could get bumcare outlawed. bob gave no evidence to support THAT Cruz COULD.

    Adding, Republican got hit hard in polls BUT TEA even harder along with Cruz.

    ………. SPECIAL NOTATION ……….

    One requirement. Have caught you TOO MANY TIMES rewriting history by re-writing my quotes & taking OUT OF CONTEXT. You must show a acknowledgement of remorse. A MAN OF HONOR would have corrected & done sooooo long ago. YOU REALIZE what position THAT leaves YOU IN.

    TO talk about your SO CALLED accusation, “show the hypocrisy of Senator McCain”, you must enter WITH CLEAN HANDS. YOUR dishonesty IS ………. _ des·pi·ca·ble _ …
    _

    “Bob UNITED STATES Oct 26th, 2013 at 6:03 pm”

    “Well 80 something is MORE THAN TO MANY TO GO AROUND THIS CAROUSEL WITH YOU!”

    “I TOLD YOU WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE INFORMATION AND YOU AREN’T GOING TO GET ANY APOLOGY TO SOOTH YOUR BRUISED EGO……..”

    “SO GOOD NIGHT WILLIAM!”
    ___

    I won’t even read bob’s “prediction” on this new article. bob’s record on TRUTH IS scrambled eggs NEVER to be unscrambled. His slant on things is atrocious. The worse Halloween prank imaginable…
    __

    When bob is bewildered by truth, starring him in the face, he hides UNDER THE BED saying:

    “SO GOOD NIGHT WILLIAM!”

    Next day ALL IS FORGOTEN ?? NO. NOT so bob. Won’t work…

  • Bill Hedges

    Facts just interfere with bob’s “speculations”.

    “speculation of 28th October @ 3:14PM could become true.”

    “Could”. I “could” grow another 6 foot. Point by point bob stumbles. Little for bob to refute. Certainly NOT exhibited…

  • Bob

    I have yet to see any “facts”! Your post of 11:42PM doesn’t refute but is simply gibberish avoiding facts and any thoughtful dialogue by riding the Hedges carousel……..AGAIN!

  • Bill Hedges

    bob daydreams:

    “I have yet to see any “facts”! Your post of 11:42PM doesn’t refute but is simply gibberish avoiding facts and any thoughtful dialogue by riding the Hedges carousel……..AGAIN!”

    Bill Hedges Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

    bob takes a opinion oriented article & treats it as gospel because it says similar things to that he has SORT OF. Placing holes in hull of boat as “rescue” for bumcare ??? To those whose eyes wish to think THAT.

    Delay is what Bill O’ wanted. Did he secretly support bumcare ??? So Bill O’ is a pawn in (D) plan ? Everything IS to bob. bob will IGNORE Republicans stood firmly against bumcare. We didn’t have the votes to defeat. bob gave NO HOPE of that happening except over MANY ELECTIONS. THEN too late.

    bob wrote “Hmmmm Where have I heard this hypothesis before?” TWIST of truth. The article title is in a form of a question. bob doesn’t know the meaning of “hypothesis”. bob knows the meaning of misquoting & taking out of context. Honesty is NOT HIS POLICY:

    bob says “YOU AREN’T GOING TO GET ANY APOLOGY TO SOOTH YOUR BRUISED EGO…….” So does “SOOTH” lacks a “E” on the end of the word. Misquote & OUT OF CONTEXT bob PROUDLY WEARS as his intent to turn logic into his notion dishonestly.

    John McCain spoke the truth that Republicans didn’t have the votes to WIPE BUMCARE FROM the law of the land. Would take both Houses to do so. ONE HOUSE _ though _ can NOT APPOVE FUNDING. For THAT PLAN to be advantageous FOR Republicans voters must SEE & UNDERSTAND the tragedy that bumcare is UPON THIS NATION. IS NOT ENOUGHT just to say it. Personal knowledge by voter IS key…

    BIG IF. IF Republicans House votes to fund bumcare THEN bob may have a “hypothesis” worth future examination. Which one does with “hypothesis”. “Hypothesis” IS NOT a TRUTH…
    _

    Bill Hedges Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

    1. “If the republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by voting to delay the implantation of Obamacare it doesn’t matter what their original intentions might have been OR HOW MANY VOTES THEY WERE SHORT. They are proving they had no intention of killing it by giving CPR to a program that they should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight”

    bob throws literally many incoherent ideas into the fire. Bill O’ STILL had similar idea AS WE. Delay. DO NO HARM. Let voters SEE the reality of bumcare WITHOUT signing on the dotted line of policy. I have seen THE LIGHT OF DAY of bumcare for myself. IS NOT pretty BUT IS costly IF I fall sick OR not. Read again my previous comment.

    This IS NOT “CPR”. Only in bob’s MISQUOTES & OUT OF COTEXT dishonest world. That bob fully SOPPORTS without SHAME. NO ideas BY US to save bumcare. NO BILLS purposed to save bumcare. ONLY in bob’s imagination.

    THIS IS NEW CONCEPT for bob. Adaptation to circumstance by bob:

    “… should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight”

    bob was ALL FOR Cruz battle against the unmovable majority of (D) in Senate. THE CRIES that insignificant support for Cruz was reason for failure and continuation of bumcare.

    “…die of it’s own weight” WAS MY IDEA not bob. Go ahead & deny that bob. Was recently stated by me & easily found THUS proving me CORRECT. I said, in effect, as voters looked at bumcare IF they are worse off WE WIN. If better off WITH BUMCARE (BY MAJORITY) they win. You had hissy fit supporting Cruz. Trying to drown McCain over this, abortion, & boarder.

    2. “POSSIBLY GAIN CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES AND THE WHITE HOUSE BY RELYING ON THE FRUSTRATION AND DESPERATION OF THE AMERICAN VOTERS TO CHOOSE REPUBLICANS OVER THE DEMOCRATS? THAT ISN’T LEADERSHIP BUT ABDICATION OF RESPONSIBILITY”

    This was NOT my idea, but found in one of bob’s OWN links. bob has this INABILITY to remember accurately.

    3. “But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road.”

    “Instead of building the GOP on a foundation of sand perhaps it’s time for conservatives to take a step back and let the GOP sink under it’s own weight”

    bob is a self proclaimed “wacho bird”. Far from the skies that support conservatism. Conservatives “step back” from Cruz. As appearances show, SO HAS bob by his latest comment. In essence as I preordained, let voters discover the insanity of bumcare. Without facing the hardship of policy as their misfortune AS Bill O’ foretold…
    _

    Bill Hedges Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:45 pm

    Previous comment bob wrote:

    ” They are proving they had no intention of killing it by giving CPR to a program that they should leave alone and let die of it’s own weight.”

    Next bob writes:

    “A House hearing on the troubled launch of healthcare.gov grew heated Tuesday when Rep. Bill Pascrell slammed his republican colleagues for refusing to cooperate on Obamacare.”

    WHICH is true bob ??? Are you SO conflicted YOU DO NOT KNOW ???

    Does bob see bills written by Republican TO ensure sustenance to health of bumcare ? One wonders.

    I see Republicans AT WORK TO KILL rogue beast causing havoc to community of the U.S of A. Forced to take alternative measure to accomplish…
    _

    Bill Hedges Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:58 pm

    Oh those “Vichy republicans” as bob states:

    “But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road.”

    bob calls THIS “kick the can down the road.”. I DON’T. FROM BOB’S LINK:

    “Pascrell continued lambasting Republicans, after Rep. Tim Griffin (R-Ark.) said it was a “false choice” to say the only option was Obamacare.”

    “Are you serious, what you just said? Are you really serious? After what we have gone through and what we’ve gone through in the last three and a half years?” Pascrell said before standing up again.

    “You can sit there and say that you had a legitimate alternative after these years? We’ve gone through 44 votes, 48 votes now of you trying to dismantle this legislation! You call that cooperation? I don’t! I don’t that call that cooperation!” Pascrell yelled.

    http://www.politico.com/s…..z2jApiV4AI

    CLOSE to 100 % cooperation/agreement among Republicans. Who are THESE “Vichy republicans” that bob speaks of ???

  • Bill Hedges

    bob calls THIS “kick the can down the road.”.

    When:

    “You can sit there and say that you had a legitimate alternative after these years? We’ve gone through 44 votes, 48 votes now of you trying to dismantle this legislation! You call that cooperation? I don’t! I don’t that call that cooperation!” Pascrell yelled.

    http://www.politico.com/s…..z2jApiV4AI

    CLOSE to 100 % cooperation/agreement among Republicans. Who are THESE “Vichy republicans” that bob speaks of ???

    Of what exactly does bob speak ???

    “THAT is the question”

  • Bob

    “LETS TALK RESPONSIBILITY” SINCE THE PROGRESSIVE LEFT HAVE SPENT DECADES ATTEMPTING TO GET A NATIONAL HEALTH CARE PLAN THROUGH

    DOES ANYONE BELIEVE: Democrats will come back with a smaller more manageable alternative OR WILL IT BE MORE ALONG THE LINES OF A SINGLE PAYER PLAN?

    DOES ANYONE BELIEVE:That if Obamacare isn’t fixed all those companies that cut health care coverage or laid employees off will reverse course and bring them back? WHAT ABOUT THEIR COVERAGE NOW?

    DOES ANYONE BELIEVE: That the governments first response won’t be to attempt to fix it by their usual methods of throwing money at the problem because “OBAMACARE IS TO BIG TO FAIL”? (IE; General Motors, Banks, stimulus programs etc.)

    DOES ANYONE BELIEVE: ANYONE IN THIS ADMINISTRATION WOULD ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM FOR ANY F.U.B.A.R. ON THEIR WATCH?(I BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO BENGHAZI,I.R.S.,FAST AND FURIOUS AND NSA SCANDALS).

  • Bill Hedges

    “DOES ANYONE BELIEVE” ???

    bob.

    Even in the rare times he sounds correct ??? Is a joke to bob misquoting & using OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTES. As a “wacko bird”, bob might say paraphrasing, hopefully bob couldn’t reproduce placing another generation filling bob’s inaccurate, SHAMEFUL, quoting shoes.

    There was a character, on site, who used initials as his name. Who started writing comments beyond his “PAY GRADE.” YES he stole the words of another. THAT PERSON lowered his SHAMED head & left site…

    Sometime shortly after upcoming scary day, will have ready the many misquotes & OUT OF CONTEXT naughty list.

  • Bob

    Rush Limbaugh on Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius hearings:

    Article entitled:Rush Limbaugh: “GOP Doesn’t Want To Win”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/rush-limbaugh-republicans-obamacare-99112.html?hp=l13

  • Bob

    It seems President Obama is employing the Sgt. Schultz form of domestic governing. Lets not even mention his foreign policy blunders!

    The president states he:

    .didn’t find out about Fast and Furious until he read it in the newspapers
    .didn’t know about the IRS targeting the Tea Party until he read it in the newspapers
    .didn’t know Benghazi was a terrorist attack and not a protest against a video until……well we’re still waiting
    .didn’t know about the problems at Solyndra until he read it in the newspapers
    .didn’t know the scope of the NSA spying both here and abroad until he read it in the newspaper
    .didn’t know the Justice Department seized press records until he read it in the newspaper
    .didn’t know anything about the investigation into General Petraus until he saw a report on the television
    .didn’t know his administrations legislative legacy the ACA healthcare website wasn’t ready for implantation until the start of it on October 1st.

    I guess he put his 2008 campaign quip of rolling the tides back on the back burner.

  • Bob

    I wouldn’t want to be accused of misquoting …..Heaven forbid!

    So the 2008 campaign quote was given by the President on the 3rd of June 2008 in St. Paul Minn. and ended with “……the moment when the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet begins to heal”

    http://news.investors.com/photopopup.aspx?id=677208

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “I wouldn’t want to be accused of misquoting …..Heaven forbid!”

    “accused of misquoting ” ??? “Heaven forbid” ???

    I NEVER “ACUSED” you of “misquoting”. I documented THE FACTS that you do. A more comprehensive all inclusive, for a period of time, list IS forthcoming.

    ARE YOU mentally challenged or incapable of comprehending what you have read, or LACK OF neurobiotaxis , I don’t CARE. _ Des·pi·ca·ble _ sub-human species is apparent by your actions.

  • Bob

    Henry Waxman made a plea Wednesday at the end of the House hearings on HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius asking republicans to reach across the aisle to work with Democrats on Obamacare.Waxman was picking up a common liberal theme :It was not fair republicans continue to oppose the Presidents health care law and pick at it’s failures,deceits and irrationalities.”If only they were more reasonable”…..GET READY FOR THE republicans KILLING GRANNY EXCUSES!

    The article entitled : “Obamacare Whiners”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/the-obamacare-whiners-rich-lowry-opinion-99143.html?ml=po_r

  • Bill Hedges

    From bob’s last chosen link:

    “Waxman was picking up a common liberal theme: It’s not fair that Republicans continue to oppose the president’s eponymous health care law and pick at its failures, deceits and irrationalities. If only they were more reasonable, Obamacare could be tightened up around the edges with a few technocratic fixes and go on to its glorious destiny.”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/the-obamacare-whiners-rich-lowry-opinion-99143.html#ixzz2jLEfCbX6

    Seems like Bush’s prescription plan was mentioned by (D). Looks like momthly prminium is the same as last year. That program staying in the financial peramenters. UNLIKE what CBO says about bumcare.

    Listening to bob, those naughty little (r) Republicans were just folding like sheep playing following the leaders OVER a cliff. After a meer 40 + near all (R) vote against bumcare. bob sees defeat of Cruz as cave in by (R). Trouble IS NOT with Conservatives Or TEA, but uncompromising bob like “wacho birds”.

    A ABOUT FACE for bumcare hasn’t occurred by those “Vichy republicans” as bob likes to demean Republicans with.
    bob’s “But that’s what Vichy republicans do best,kick the can down the road” doesn’t know which road bob THINKS it is going.

    I DON’T CARE about bob. When he writes:

    “I wouldn’t want to be accused of misquoting …..Heaven forbid!”

    “accused of misquoting ” ??? “Heaven forbid” ???

    I NEVER “ACUSED” you of “misquoting”. I documented THE FACTS that you do. A more comprehensive all inclusive, for a period of time, list IS forthcoming.

    ARE YOU mentally challenged or incapable of comprehending what you have read, or LACK OF neurobiotaxis , I don’t CARE. _ Des·pi·ca·ble _ sub-human species is apparent by your actions.

    May be OLD FASHION, but, honesty is best policy. Run that up your FLAG POLE dishonest bob…

  • Bill Hedges

    Is official. Cat escaped the bag. 6 people signed up for bumcare DAY ONE. Should have been 666. IN ALL OF AMERICAN ??? bum says NOT official numbers…

    Is inconceivable to me Nov. elections would NOT be affected by bumcare spawn EGGS. FOLKS are losing their health insurance polices &/or cost blows holes in voter’s home roof…

  • Bill Hedges

    On fox News, Karl Rowe played the Grime Reaper for bumcare (HOW APPROPRIATE for Halloween). 30,000 + per day must sign up for bumcare. 7,000,000 by end of March said on Kelly file. IS, Is, is bumcare computer broken by accident OR, Or, or ON purpose ???

    Hasn’t Presidents been impeached FOR FAR LESS ??? I DARE HIM to say “I am not a crook”.

    bum says you can KEEP YOUR POLICY. “Period”… By government requirements NEARLY impossible WITH RATE HIKES a living, breathing requirement near every year. With bumcare requirements such as pre-existing condition, EVEN MORE hikes demanded.

    Did buma attend Brown university ???

  • Bob

    LMAO……..Pssst now it’s my turn. THEY DON’T HAVE THE VOTES IN THE SENATE.THE DEMOCRATS CONTROL THE SENATE!

    And the grounds for impeachment would be ….what exactly?

  • Bill Hedges

    There are LONG STANDING QUESTIONS I have FOR YOU TO ANSWER before I EVER answer YOU.

    WHY are YOU A habitual liar misquoting me &/or taking my quotes OUT OF CONTEXT WITH no sign OF REMORSE.. Is occurrence LONG IN TOOTH…

  • Bob

    The DNC copying machines are starting to crank out the memo’s on the talking points of why Obamacare failed…and it isn’t because of them. I have previously shown where Congressman Waxman and Pascrell brought up this point and gave an article from American Thinker (one of Bill’s favorite sites)and Rush Limbaugh showing concern over the republicans folding. I didn’t expect a more prestigious site like “Politico” to have such a blunt article accusing the republicans however. BUT THEY ARE JUST SETTING THE GROUNDWORK FOR WHAT IS TO COME.AS I SAID IN MY ORIGINAL POST OF 28TH October @ 3:14PM THIS PRESSURE WILL BUILD UNTIL MAY OR JUNE OF NEXT YEAR.

    The article entitled: “The Obamacare Sabotage Campaign”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/the-obamacare-sabotage-campaign-99176.html?hp=t1

  • Bill Hedges

    One day:

    Listening to bob, those naughty little (r) Republicans were just folding like sheep playing following the leaders OVER a cliff. After a mear 40 + near all (R) vote against bumcare. bob sees defeat of Cruz as cave in by (R). Trouble IS NOT with Conservatives Or TEA, but uncompromising bob like “wacho birds”.
    __

    “Bill Hedges Oct 30th, 2013 at 1:55 am”

    bob calls THIS “kick the can down the road.”.

    When:

    “You can sit there and say that you had a legitimate alternative after these years? We’ve gone through 44 votes, 48 votes now of you trying to dismantle this legislation! You call that cooperation? I don’t! I don’t that call that cooperation!” Pascrell yelled.

    http://www.politico.com/s…..z2jApiV4AI

    CLOSE to 100 % cooperation/agreement among Republicans. Who are THESE “Vichy republicans” that bob speaks of ???

    Of what exactly does bob speak ???

    “THAT is the question”

    Which is TRUE ??? bob flies BOTH WAYS. REPUBLICANS are “kicking the can down..” while 40 plus times sticking together against bumcare found in his own link. Does he read his own links ??? Very conflicting statements.

    AS I PLAINLY say if voters like bumcare IT LIVES. NOT dies. 6 joined first day. By end of March no 7,000,000 signed up you have a bumcare death & destruction.

    What bob has been spiting out with regularity is “republican” will save bumcare before consumed in public ritual burnings. Which is hardly the case even as presented by bob (bob flies in circles)… 40 + times Republican voted down bumcare with near 100% (R) vote against…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob writes:

    (…gave an article from American Thinker (one of Bill’s favorite sites…”

    bob ignores reality. bob you are so misleading/liar :

    Bob UNITED STATES Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:34 am

    “Hmmmm Where have I heard this hypothesis before?”

    “Article entitled: “Will republicans Rescue Obamacare?” by Geoffrey P.Hunt
    http://www.americanthinke…..acare.html

    My reply to American Thinker link used by bob. Different from what bob claims the DISHONEST BUM:

    Bill Hedges Oct 29th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

    bob takes a opinion oriented article & treats it as gospel because it says similar things to that he has SORT OF. Placing holes in hull of boat as “rescue” for bumcare ??? To those whose eyes wish to think THAT.
    __

    Will be seeing this in misquotes &/or OUT OF CONTEXT by bob of others quotes…

  • Bob

    I gave a link to an article in which Congressman Henry Waxman made a comment about the “Medicare Part “D” prescription drug subsidy(31 October @3:28PM). In a follow up post (31 October @6:15PM)Bill made mention of it “staying in the financial peramenters”.Well it might have stayed the same as last year as he claims BUT THIS PROGRAM IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE BIG GOVERNMENT CONSERVATISM OF GEORGE BUSH THAT TURNED CONSERVATIVES AGAINST HIM AND LED TO THE FORMATION OF THE TEA PARTY.IT WAS THE BIGGEST OVERHAUL OF MEDICARE IN PUBLIC HEALTHS 38 YEAR HISTORY.

    Initially the cost of the program was projected at $400 billion dollars for a 10 year period. One month after it’s passage the administration estimated that the net cost between 2006 to 2015 would be $534 Billion dollars.As of February 2009 the projected cost between 2006 to 2015 was $549.2 billion dollars.

    AND IT WOULDN’T HAVE PASSED IF THE republicans DIDN’T ARM TWIST AND PAYOFF REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN TO PASS IT……VERY SIMILIAR TO HOW OBAMACARE WENT THROUGH!…THATS THE VICHY republicans I TALK OF!

    IT’S ALL TOLD IN THE ARTICLE ENTITLED: “Flashback: November 22 2003 How Republicans Squeaked Out A Thriller On Medicare Part “D”

    http://www.businessinsider.com/flashback-november-22-2003-how-republicans-squeaked-out-a-thriller-on-medicare-part-d-2010-3

  • Bill Hedges

    I should NOT be answering bob:

    There are LONG STANDING QUESTIONS I have FOR YOU TO ANSWER before I EVER answer YOU.

    WHY are YOU A habitual liar misquoting me &/or taking my quotes OUT OF CONTEXT WITH no sign OF REMORSE.. Is occurrence LONG IN TOOTH…

    Maybe NOW bob will answer THIS ?? ha-ha-HA… THERE IS NO SANE answer.

    LIST cometh.
    _

    bob wrote:

    “Initially the cost of the program was projected at $400 billion dollars for a 10 year period. One month after it’s passage the administration estimated that the net cost between 2006 to 2015 would be $534 Billion dollars.As of February 2009 the projected cost between 2006 to 2015 was $549.2 billion dollars.”

    The YEAR IS 2013, WHY the estimates for years 2006 to 2015. Oh I understand for years not here YET. DON’T UNDERSTAND “ESTIMATES” for years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, & 2012. REAL numbers ARE available.

    Let’s not play GAMES. WHEN CBO estimates tax cuts for RICH is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, a loss of revenue. A simple math exercise. Come REAL NUMBERS is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, a GAIN in revenue. ALWAYS is a word very difficult to say accurately YET I repeat ALWAYS. From the 20’s to JFK, to Bush, tax cuts for RICH increased government revenue.
    _

    “projected cost between 2006 to 2015 was $549.2 billion dollars” is just THAT…”projected”. Where real numbers are available THAT IS WANT I WANT.

    You say “Bill made mention of it “staying in the financial peramenters”.Well it might have stayed the same as last year as he claims BUT… “.

    That is the problem with “estimates”. Being wrong. Solve the problem or FORGET ABOUT IT. REAL NUMBERS USED where possible. Improvement in cost savings as well as more cost were added. Bush plan has maturated and no longer ALL BUSH. WOULD FDR recognize today’s social security ?

    We have Home Land Security for known reason. The wars that (D) spoke of under Bill C.. Then THERE WAS COST of arguable the worse recession ever known that Bush early on warned about. Leading to cost of bail-outs, much of which was paid back even after he left office. Was THAT reduced from his debt ???. WAS “Big Government” Bush OR thrust upon him by (D)and circumstances:

    “Pelosi Caught In Major Lie- Says Bush Didn’t Warn Congress About Financial Crisis… Records Show He Warned Congress 17 Times in 2008 Alone”

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/05/pelosi-caught-in-major-lie-says-bush-didnt-warn-congress-about-financial-crisis-records-show-he-warned-congress-17-in-2008-alone/

    Much of Bush’s big government fault, OF HIS DEBT, was unavoidable when (D) DID NOT LISTEN.

    Nevertheless:

    “MYTH: We can only cut taxes if we cut spending by the same amount; otherwise, tax cuts will reduce revenue and cause deficits.”

    “FACT: Historically tax cuts have always paid for themselves. Federal revenue increased after the JFK tax cuts, after the Reagan tax cuts, after the Clinton tax cuts, and after the Bush tax cuts. The problem has not been taxes. The problem has been runaway spending. Total federal spending has not dropped once in over 40 years—not once”:

    · “Under LBJ revenue grew by 25%, but spending grew by 24%.

    · Under Nixon revenue grew by 17%, but spending grew by 21%.

    · Under Ford revenue grew by 11%, but spending grew by 22%.

    · Under Carter revenue grew by 20%, but spending grew by 13%.

    · Under Reagan revenue grew by 15%, but spending grew by 25%.

    · Under Bush Sr. revenue grew by 17%, but spending grew by 18%.

    · Under Clinton revenue grew by 35%, but spending grew by 9%.

    · Under Bush Jr. revenue grew by 10%, but spending grew by 25%.”

    http://www.mtgriffith.com/web_documents/taxcutmyths.htm

    Revenue only grew by 10%, but had a minor recession coming into office, & a ignored BIG upcoming recession Bush warned of but (D) ignored.

    The WARS & RECESSIONS helped expand spending to 25%.

    Notation:

    Newt CUT TAXES with Clinton fighting CONTRACT WITH AMERICA.
    _

    bob wrote:

    “BUT THIS PROGRAM IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE BIG GOVERNMENT CONSERVATISM OF GEORGE BUSH THAT TURNED CONSERVATIVES AGAINST HIM AND LED TO THE FORMATION OF THE TEA PARTY.IT WAS THE BIGGEST OVERHAUL OF MEDICARE IN PUBLIC HEALTHS 38 YEAR HISTORY.”

    As well as:

    “AND IT WOULDN’T HAVE PASSED IF THE republicans DIDN’T ARM TWIST AND PAYOFF REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN TO PASS IT……VERY SIMILIAR TO HOW OBAMACARE WENT THROUGH!…THATS THE VICHY republicans I TALK OF!”

    Be glad to answer ONCE you apologize for all those times you misquoted me or take my quotes OUT OF CONTEXT…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob complains that I occasional use Huffington for facts & figures. From bob’s OWN link:

    “Here’s how the hive over at Wikipedia described the process.”

    http://www.businessinsider.com/flashback-november-22-2003-how-republicans-squeaked-out-a-thriller-on-medicare-part-d-2010-3#ixzz2jRrBHK8L

    Head over Heels over huffington ??? By bob’s standards ???

  • Bob

    You were correct ….in a way! According to CBO data the actual cost for Medicare Part “D” was down. However the reason for this had nothing to do with the efficiency of the program. The cost was down because the enrollment was down 7.1 million yearly. Another reason was the growth of drug spending cost declined because major drugs went off patent and fewer costly new blockbuster drugs came to market causing the use of generic drugs to increase substantially.

    I have no idea why you bring up Senator Pelosi, Home Land Security or Newt Gingrich tax cuts????? Perhaps it was to deflect attention away from the fact that Medicare Part “D” WENT THROUGH THE SAME WAY OBAMACARE WENT THROUGH. Giving away perks,deals and arm twisting. AND THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF MY 1ST NOVEMBER @ 2:20PM POST!THERE ISN’T AN OUNCE OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRATS AND VICHY republicans.

    http://www.offthechartsblog.org/refuting-once-again-the-medicare-part-d-myth-2/

  • Bill Hedges

    In other words ____ I AM CORRECT. I know many of the reasons WHY. MORE THAN IN YOUR link.

    “ESTIMATES” are BULL HOCKEY. ESPECIALLY when REAL NUMBERS ARE available. There is REASONS why authors DO THIS. Is not for HONEST REASON. TO SLANT for their political agenda.

    DEBUNKED. As bob wrote “You were correct ….in a way!”. I didn’t give all my reasons why true ? Excuse. Am correct.:

    “projected cost between 2006 to 2015 was $549.2 billion dollars” is just THAT…”projected”. BY YOUR WORDS___ WRONG.

    Where real numbers are available THAT IS WANT I WANT.

    As you discovered, I had good reason to DEMAND. THERE are OTHERS
    __

    I should NOT be answering bob:

    There are LONG STANDING QUESTIONS I have FOR YOU TO ANSWER before I EVER answer YOU.

    WHY are YOU A habitual liar misquoting me &/or taking my quotes OUT OF CONTEXT WITH no sign OF REMORSE.. Is occurrence LONG IN TOOTH…

    Maybe NOW bob will answer THIS ?? ha-ha-HA… THERE IS NO SANE answer.

    LIST cometh.

    No new questions from you while you REFUSE to answer questions FROM LONG AGO. I’LL answer at my pleasure. Just recently you misquoted me another time. Pitiful… Shameless… Without honor…

    bob “…deflect attention away from the fact… “

  • Bill Hedges

    bob misquotes or quotes OUT OF CONTEXT AGAIN. Must include in my list:

    Bill Hedges Oct 31st, 2013 at 6:15 pm

    From bob’s last chosen link:

    “Waxman was picking up a common liberal theme: It’s not fair that Republicans continue to oppose the president’s eponymous health care law and pick at its failures, deceits and irrationalities. If only they were more reasonable, Obamacare could be tightened up around the edges with a few technocratic fixes and go on to its glorious destiny.”

    http://www.politico.com/s…..z2jLEfCbX6

    Seems like Bush’s prescription plan was mentioned by (D). Looks like monthly premium is the same as last year. That program staying in the financial parameters. UNLIKE what CBO says about bumcare

    Bob UNITED STATES Nov 1st, 2013 at 10:27 pm

    “You were correct ….in a way! According to CBO data the actual cost for Medicare Part “D” was down. However the reason for this had nothing to do with the efficiency of the program. The cost was down because the enrollment was down 7.1 million yearly. Another reason was the growth of drug spending cost declined because major drugs went off patent and fewer costly new blockbuster drugs came to market causing the use of generic drugs to increase substantially.”

    You say “efficiency of the program” as MY REASON. I REALLY said:

    staying in the financial parameters

    DO MY exact quote _IN CONTEXT_ or LEAVE MY WORDS ALONE. What you said I said IS NOT what I wrote…

  • Bob

    “Pitiful…Shameless…without honor…? LMAO

    I much more enjoy when you say “des.pi.ca.ble” which always makes me think of Daffy Duck. Which also is who your post most resemble because you couldn’t string together a single thought into a coherent sentence. No, No I stand corrected! You haven’t added a single intelligent thought to this site in ages.NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR CHILDISH “NAUGHTY” LIST.Tell me though just what purpose do you intend those dots to serve in writing a word? I know it’s for pronunciation but I’ve never seen an adult do that before.

    APOLOGIZE ???LMAO….I’D GLADLY PLAY BUGS BUNNY TO YOUR DAFFY DUCK !

  • Bill Hedges

    I should NOT be answering bob:

    There are LONG STANDING QUESTIONS I have FOR YOU TO ANSWER before I EVER answer YOU.

    WHY are YOU A habitual liar misquoting me &/or taking my quotes OUT OF CONTEXT WITH no sign OF REMORSE.. Is occurrence LONG IN TOOTH…

    Maybe NOW bob will answer THIS ?? ha-ha-HA… THERE IS NO SANE answer.

    LIST cometh

  • Bill Hedges

    NOT “des.pi.ca.ble” as you wrote BUT de·spi·ca·ble.

    EVEN in _ syl·la·ble _ form of ONE WORD bob MISQUOTES.

    WILL add to list.

    bob writes:

    “Tell me though just what purpose do you intend those dots to serve in writing a word? I know it’s for pronunciation but I’ve never seen an adult do that before”.

    Called syllables bob.

    bob writes:

    “You haven’t added a single intelligent thought to this site in ages.”

    Really !!!???!!! This coming from person who said in his last comment:

    Bob UNITED STATES Nov 2nd, 2013 at 12:04 am

    “I much more enjoy when you say “des.pi.ca.ble” which always makes me think of Daffy Duck. Which also is who your post most resemble because you couldn’t string together a single thought into a coherent sentence. No, No I stand corrected! You haven’t added a single intelligent thought to this site in ages.NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR CHILDISH “NAUGHTY” LIST.Tell me though just what purpose do you intend those dots to serve in writing a word? I know it’s for pronunciation but I’ve never seen an adult do that before.”

    “APOLOGIZE ???LMAO….I’D GLADLY PLAY BUGS BUNNY TO YOUR DAFFY DUCK !”

    YOU PLAY all the cartoon characters… In cartoon land misquoting & taking OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTES may make the kids laugh. WHAT ARE YOU DOING on a adult political site ???

    “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

    1 Corinthians 13:11

  • Bob

    THEN YOU HAVE DESPICABLE WRONG ALSO ON YOUR POST OF 31ST October @6:15pm……THAT’S WHERE I COPIED IT FROM!

    ALSO KARL ROVE SPELLS HIS NAME ROVE NOT ROWE (31ST OCTOBER @9:06PM)and Tokyo Rove is a hero of yours? Tsk,Tsk,Tsk

    SUFFER’N SUCCCOTASH CAN’T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT DAFFY?

  • Bill Hedges

    WHY are YOU A habitual liar misquoting me &/or taking my quotes OUT OF CONTEXT WITH no sign OF REMORSE.. Is occurrence LONG IN TOOTH
    _

    bob WRITES “APOLOGIZE ???LMAO….I’D GLADLY PLAY BUGS BUNNY TO YOUR DAFFY DUCK !”

    YOU PLAY all the cartoon characters… In cartoon land misquoting & taking OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTES may make the kids laugh. WHAT ARE YOU DOING on a adult political site ???

    “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

    1 Corinthians 13:11

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote “THEN YOU HAVE DESPICABLE WRONG ALSO ON YOUR POST OF 31ST October @6:15pm……THAT’S WHERE I COPIED IT FROM!”

    My PROOF POSITIVE bob can “copy” & paste. SO was intentional all of his misquotes.

    How despicable a sub-human…

    So bob wants to get into misspelled words. Like bob is immune. Sorry, your intentional misquotes &/or OUT OF CONTEXT quotes I will focus on. Take PRIDE in your disgusting behavior. Misspelling Karl’s last name which I have spelled many times was done so when tire. Your misquotes ARE INTENTIONAL OVER LONG PERIOD OF TIME. You may claim as a wash I DON’T…

  • Bob

    SEE? WRITING DESPICABLE WITHOUT THE DOTS WASN’T THAT HARD WAS IT?

    If people are laughing as you suggest it’s because there is a thread of truth to what I write and the ADULTS ON THIS SITE think your hubis and “naughty list” is childish. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM LAUGHING IT’S ALL YOUR PUPPY!

  • Bob

    That should have been “hubris”

  • Bill Hedges

    bob speaks for others again. Don’t see reply from them. Your ” I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM LAUGHING IT’S ALL YOUR PUPPY” is reality ? NO. Then you prefaced your statement with a “if”. Meaning A MEER CONJECTURE on your part. You don’t build TRUTH with “if”.

    _ A·maz·ing _. For you benefit, that’s 3 syllables. Been doing words by sllable breakdown for a long time. Is not a insult to anyone. Author done the repeat of one word as I do. There again NO insult to anyone. _____ What you do is misquote &/0r take OUT OF CONTEXT MY QUOTES _____. That is harmful & MORE. Your response is to MAKE LIGHT.

    Perhaps the new commenter will enjoy your entertainment. Have NO IDEA. You think Nate & Landreaux are entertained by your WRONG QUOTING, Bet you have them rolling on the floor laughing ? In your dreams.

    bob writes:

    “If people are laughing as you suggest it’s because there is a thread of truth to what I write and the ADULTS ON THIS SITE think your hubis and “naughty list” is childish”

    Let’s figure this out logically. This list will be of YOUR MISQUOTES &/or out of context of MY QUOTES.

    What “thread of truth” ??? “Childish” my pointing out ALL YOUR MISQUOTES of me ? I will say when Nate actively worked this* site, he would have PUT AN END to your _ she·nan·i·gans _. Misquoting NOT GOOD. WHY YOU WISH TO DANCE AROUND THAT fact. MUDDY the water. Obvious answer. You know you are IN THE WRONG.

    I AM STAYING FOCUS on the road. Won’t take your detours. Expect to begin list tomorrow. Exhibit on site OFTEN. TO STOP all you have to do is admit your OBVIOUS wrong DOING…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob writes:

    “SUFFER’N SUCCCOTASH CAN’T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT DAFFY?”

    I call bob___ bob. I stopped referring to him as Bob when he continuously misquoted me &/or OUT OF CONTEXT. With his refusal to stop doing it, I made that decision.

    Felt I was MORE than reasonable. Shows LACK OF RESPECT without being insulting (after all, bob refers to “republican” with little “r” for his reasons). bob’s answer__ cartoon land. MAKE believe WORLD beyond reality…

  • Bob

    “I will say when Nate actively worked this site he would have put an end to your she.nan.i.gans”

    Now who is speaking for others?

    JUST TO JAR YOUR MEMORY I REFER YOU TO THE THREAD ENTITLED “TORA-TORA-TORA” DATED 6TH OF June 2013 @8:53AM

    NATE SAID “BILL STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE PERSONALLY SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY BASH KARL ROVE OR THE GOP.IF YOU WANT TO DEFEND THE PARTY,THEN DO SO BUT DON’T MAKE IT PERSONAL”

    “BOB,YOU DON’T HAVE TO CENSOR POLITICAL VIEWS OF ANY KIND.THE GOP IS IN DISASTER MODE,THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT ,I’M IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH YOU REGARDING DISTRUST OF THE PARTY.”

  • Bob

    I’ll be out of pocket for a few days so you won’t be hearing from me. I don’t want you to think I’m running away or ignoring you.
    Will see you again soon……………….Bob

  • Bill Hedges

    Another for THE LIST…

    bob writes me OUT OF CONTEXT. HE wrote:

    “I will say when Nate actively worked this site he would have put an end to your she.nan.i.gans”

    I gave my explanation BUT bob cut out of guts of my statement TO MISLEAD:

    What “thread of truth” ??? “Childish” my pointing out ALL YOUR MISQUOTES of me ? I will say when Nate actively worked this* site, he would have PUT AN END to your _ she·nan·i·gans _. Misquoting NOT GOOD. WHY YOU WISH TO DANCE AROUND THAT fact. MUDDY the water. Obvious answer. You know you are IN THE WRONG.

    I DON’T BELIEVE, no I know, Nate would condone your misquote &/or OUT OF CONTEXT of my quotes. No rational or reasonable person WOULD.

    Another for my list of you quoting me incorrectly. Glad you will be gone a few, gives me time to START YOUR LIST.

    Misquoting me IS GOING PERSONAL. BESIDES LYING. YOU LEFT out other remarks by Nate…

  • Bill Hedges

    NOT condone…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “Now who is speaking for others?”

    Have already examined bob’s shortened, inaccurate accounting of my quotes. I gave my FULL QUOTE which explained FULLY. PLACING letter “L” upon his forehead. A reasonable person as Nate would HALT practice by you of runaway train of misquoting me OUT OF CONTEXT.

    bob preciously:

    bob speaks for others again. Don’t see reply from them. Your ” I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM LAUGHING IT’S ALL YOUR PUPPY” is reality ? NO. Then you prefaced your statement with a “if”. Meaning A MEER CONJECTURE on your part. You don’t build TRUTH with “if”.

    _ A·maz·ing _. For you benefit, that’s 3 syllables. Been doing words by sllable breakdown for a long time. Is not a insult to anyone. Author done the repeat of one word as I do. There again NO insult to anyone. _____ What you do is misquote &/0r take OUT OF CONTEXT MY QUOTES _____. That is harmful & MORE. Your response is to MAKE LIGHT.

    Perhaps the new commenter will enjoy your entertainment. Have NO IDEA. You think Nate & Landreaux are entertained by your WRONG QUOTING, Bet you have them rolling on the floor laughing ? In your dreams.

    bob writes:

    “If people are laughing as you suggest it’s because there is a thread of truth to what I write and the ADULTS ON THIS SITE think your hubis and “naughty list” is childish”

    Let’s figure this out logically. This list will be of YOUR MISQUOTES &/or out of context of MY QUOTES.

    What “thread of truth” ??? “Childish” my pointing out ALL YOUR MISQUOTES of me ? I will say when Nate actively worked this* site, he would have PUT AN END to your _ she·nan·i·gans _. Misquoting NOT GOOD. WHY YOU WISH TO DANCE AROUND THAT fact. MUDDY the water. Obvious answer. You know you are IN THE WRONG.

    I AM STAYING FOCUS on the road. Won’t take your detours. Expect to begin list tomorrow. Exhibit on site OFTEN. TO STOP all you have to do is admit your OBVIOUS wrong DOING…
    __

    bob is beyond belief in describing behavior of others. Nate condemning bob’s misquotes and OUT OF CONTEXT ___ IS MOST REASONAL ASSUMPTION___…

  • Bill Hedges

    Not REASONAl BUT REASONABLE…