Randomizing October 11, 2013

Is it just my imagination, or is Jay Carney beginning to sound a lot like Baghdad Bob? “There are no tanks in Baghdad, the Americans have been defeated!”

It is sad, troubling and more than a little tragic when with this morning’s headline is that politicians in Washington actually spoke with each other. They didn’t accomplish anything; they just spoke with each other.

Wow, $634,320,919 to build the ObamaCare web site. I could have provided a failed product for much less than that. “Call me!” Hell I know the people that could have built a successful web site for a LOT less than that. You probably do too.

The story of two Airmen’s bodies being returned from Vietnam after nearly 50 years as MIA’s is telling. They were refused a fly over at their Arlington National burial due to sequester cuts. That was not the end of the story. Retired military pilots provided their own fly over in vintage aircraft at a cost to them of nearly $30,000. Said one; “leaving no one behind is important to us as is honoring those who return”. A true sense of honor refused to bend a knee to petty politics. These men represent the best of us.

In Iran; ‘meet the new boss, same as the old boss’.

Do the Rasmussen numbers look a little funny since they ran Scott Rasmussen out of town or is it just me? Rasmussen polling was never an outlier and now they appear to be approaching that status as the only poll with the President in black numbers

Rep Shelia Jackson Lee wants martial law to bring an end to the 17% shut down. It’s nice that we can count on Ms. Jackson to speak for the lunatic fringe. And Shelia, may I call you Shelia, the Park Rangers and Park Police are doing a fairly good impression of martial law right now. Just saying!

Had an opportunity to meet and speak with former Rep. Allan West this week. He is an exceptionally warm, approachable individual; he assures me the backlash is on the way.

I have finally resigned myself to the reality that no amount of evidence will derail the Global Warming, opps, Climate Change hysterics. The U.N. panel on climate did not consider the last 15 years of no warming as material to their considerations. The evidence does not move the ideology. It was never about the evidence to begin with, it was about wealth redistribution and proving that you people are the problem. You will be sent to your cave with no dinner!

Congratulations to those hundreds of you that have signed up for ObamaCare. We’ve only got 29,999,450 to go. The math says it will take years to get to you all, so here is your new bumper sticker; Pay the Fine, Get in Line.

Apparently no amount of IRS corruption is enough to generate anyone actually being held accountable. Breaking the law is certainly not enough. Sharing information out side of the system in not enough, targeting political opposition is not enough, stonewalling Congress is not enough. One has to wonder where the red line on this one might be?

  • Bob

    There will be a demonstration at the World War II Memorial this Sunday 13th of October 2013 entitled “Million Vet March On The Memorials” @9 AM.

    http://vetmarch.com/#about

    Nate/Landreaux/Conservative Gal: If you plan on attending I would enjoy finally meeting you even if it is just a brief hello. Please let me know where we can meet.

  • Bob, unfortunatly I’ll be in Florida that day.

  • Bob

    “His credibility has been sapped with his political opponents, a public that thinks him incompetent, our allies who don’t trust him and even worst our enemies who don’t fear him.”……”The only thing Obama can truly be counted on to make is his tee time on Saturdays……….”

    From the “Politico” article by Keith Koffler entitled: “Obama’s Crisis Of Credibility”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamas-crisis-of-credibility-98153.html?hp=r2

  • Bob

    The way Senators McCain and Graham are going wild the speaker must have been a Progressive attacking the Tea Party. Senator Cruz isn’t impressed !

    http://twitpic.com/c37wak

  • Bill Hedges

    That’s hilarious IF:

    ASSUMPTIONS playing TO YOUR politics IS amusing to you & the truth of the matter is of secondary importance ? “must have” IS all you got which MEANS WHAT ?

    bob has history of changing my quotes & applying HIS BRAND of spin-off of meaning of my quotes. At least bob is consistent by PROVIDING this WHICH DOES the same thing.

    That’s hilarious IF your bob. Cartoons of ALL SORTS is bob’s contributions to site. I’ll take my clues from FOX New focusing in on Bill O’. “Fair & Balanced” striving for “FACTS”. Fox News IS NOT # 1 broadcasting assumption in prime time.

    WHEN I commented on a liberal site, they had hundreds upon hundreds of comments on shooting in Arizona. Liberals saying shooter was watching Fox News, listening to Sarah P., etc., with NO BASES in fact. bob mimics their actions.

    Should be proud ???

  • Bob

    “John McCain Regrets “Wacko Bird” Comment, Worries about GOP Infighting”

    http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2537088

    Well thank you Senator but we don’t buy your pimping appeasement in the name of unity. When was a seat in Congress a LIFETIME APPOINTMENT Senator? Who put Senator McCain in charge of who should and who shouldn’t run for public office?

  • Bob

    My question here is how can the Obama re-election team build an internet system that was praised as state of the art and then turn around and build a train wreck like the Obamacare website? What is even scarier is that the IRS are the ones who will be in charge of this train wreck. Yes the same IRS that has been in the news over the past summer due to it’s involvement in the scandal on denying Conservative groups tax exempt status.

    Meanwhile before last week the Park service were well thought of by the American public but that has changed. The latest harassment they devised is removing the handles from the water spigots along the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal where bikers and joggers exercise.

    As we witnessed by his last 5 and a half years of being in a constant campaign mode the business of the current administration isn’t the country but PROMOTING PRESIDENT OBAMA AND ATTACKING republicans. He isn’t hampered by Congressional republicans he seeks confrontation with them and playing the establishment wing against the conservative wing of the republican party couldn’t please him more.

    http://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/assets/SMOKEY%201.jpg

  • Bob

    Meanwhile in OTHER GOVERNMENT COMPUTER PROBLEMS:

    The NSA Data Center in Utah which was scheduled to open last month has been experiencing 10 FIRES AND EXPLOSIONS DUE TO MAJOR ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS.

    The article entitled: “NSA Massive Utah Data Center Having Serious Electrical Problems, Has Already Had 10 Fiery Explosions”

    http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131008/10483524795/nsas-massive-utah-datacenter-having-serious-electrical-problems-wont-be-storing-your-data-just-yet.shtml

  • Bob
  • Bob
  • Bob

    Well Senator if you and your buddy Johnny Mac kept your yaps shut instead of constantly attempting to give aid to the Progressives you might not be challenged for re-election by CONSERVATIVE businessman Richard Cash or Nancy Mace. I especially got a laugh out of the last sentence in the story “Graham then excused himself to go home to watch a football game.”….Like so many of the establishment republicans he is a “6 year Conservative” (right before every election cycle he turns conservative)

    From the article: “Dangerous Lindsey Graham Vents Frustration”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/dangerous-lindsey-graham-vents-frustrations-98226.html?hp=f3

  • Bill Hedges

    The death of a senate seat holder Sen. Lindsey Graham is premature at best. He is NOT up for re-election until next year. McCain 3 years. A LIFETIME in politics.

    Having competition for seats in DC is commonplace. His & McCain job IS NOT TO “kept your yaps shut”. TO THE CONTRARY.

    bob writes:

    “I especially got a laugh out of the last sentence in the story “Graham then excused himself to go home to watch a football game.”….

    At least Graham was honest, unlike bob:

    “Bill Hedges Oct 11th, 2013 at 5:14 pm”

    That’s hilarious IF:

    ASSUMPTIONS playing TO YOUR politics IS amusing to you & the truth of the matter is of secondary importance ? “must have” IS all you got which MEANS WHAT ?

    bob has history of changing my quotes & applying HIS BRAND of spin-off of meaning of my quotes. At least bob is consistent by PROVIDING this WHICH DOES the same thing.

    That’s hilarious IF your bob. Cartoons of ALL SORTS is bob’s contributions to site. I’ll take my clues from FOX New focusing in on Bill O’. “Fair & Balanced” striving for “FACTS”. Fox News IS NOT # 1 broadcasting assumption in prime time.

    WHEN I commented on a liberal site, they had hundreds upon hundreds of comments on shooting in Arizona. Liberals saying shooter was watching Fox News, listening to Sarah P., etc., with NO BASES in fact. bob mimics their actions.

    Should be proud ???
    __

    Would bob vote for himself as office holder in DC IF HONESTY matters to bob in casting his vote ???

  • Bill Hedges

    __ Co·nun·drum __ “Where is THE BEEF” ???

    bob wrote “Well Senator if you and your buddy Johnny Mac kept your yaps shut instead of constantly attempting to give aid to the Progressives you might not be challenged for re-election”

    Is this a guessing game as to what bob means by “give aid to the Progressives” ??? I’m not GUESSING. Oh yeah, keeping their mouth shut is __ UN-Congress member behavior __.

    lET’S SEE, I’ll give a quick _ syn·op·sis _ here. ARTICLE talks about impasse between buma & Speaker. Graham steps in trying to COMPROMISE & break the stalemate. Are those FIGHTING WORDS for you bob ??? You will have to say because I can not read minds.

    That’s the conundrum…

  • Bob

    Now the deal must have the support of House republicans….you know the same House republicans senator Graham and Johnny mac were calling “wacko birds”. Amazing what a little pressure on re-election can make.

    I especially like the quote from the Senator ” The sooner this is over the better for us” SEEING THAT THE ENTIRE ARTICLE IS IN REFERENCE TO POLITICAL PARTIES I TAKE “BETTER FOR US” TO MEAN THE republican party NOT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!

    http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2013/10/graham-deal-must-have-support-among-house-republicans-174938.html?hp=l8

  • Bob

    “Congressman Tim Huelskamp(r-KS)told Breitbart News that his parties leaders should be very careful about targeting Conservative members associated with the Tea Party as the reason republicans hold a majority in the lower chamber is because of Tea Party activist voted in waves of conservatives in 2010.”

    From the article entitled: “Huelskamp: GOP Leadership Forgetting Tea Party Gave Them House Majority”

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/11/Huelskamp-GOP-Leadership-Forgetting-Tea-Party-Conservatives-Gave-Them-Majority

  • Bob

    “NOTE TO SENATOR GRAHAM AND McCAIN: Can’t you understand the president is out to destroy the ENTIRE republican PARTY and you are ON A MISSION to destroy the most powerful arm the party has…THE TEA PARTY ! If that is your choice then so be it we’ll take you down also!

    “Obama Rejects Latest House Proposal”

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/12/Obama-Rejects-Latest-House-GOP-Offer

  • Bob

    “VETERANS REMOVE BARRICADES FROM MEMORIALS AND BRING THEM TO WHITE HOUSE”

    LMAO………….IT ISN’T TEA BAGS THROWN INTO THE HARBOR BUT BARRY WILL GET THE MESSAGE!

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/13/Barricades-moved-WH

  • Bob
  • Bob

    FROM THE “BARRYCADES” OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE

    “RETURN TO SENDER”

    https://twitter.com/WRSABlog/status/389415357363933185/photo/1

  • Bill Hedges

    I don’t eat meatless burgers. That’s the conundrum…

  • Bob

    “THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!”……Senator John McCain (Rino-Az)
    (yes he really said this!)

    http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/peoples_resource/image/25980-JohnMcCainApocalypse.jpg

  • Bill Hedges

    “THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!”……Senator John McCain (Rino-Az)
    (yes he really said this!)”

    SOOOOOOOO ???

    bob uses OUT OF CONTEXT naturally. NO CONTEXT for quote AT ALL ARE WE TO DRAW OUR OUN CONCLUSION ? LET OUR mind go wild. That’s bob FOR YOU. Lucky he got the quote correct. Not how quotes are suppose to be handled:

    “Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a graduate of the Naval Academy, told reporters that the cancelation of the Air Force-Navy game would be the “defining moment” of the shutdown.”

    “The apocalypse is upon us,” McCain lamented.”

    Guess bob you would not understand. I had connection to Texas A&M. Is a lifestyle changing experience as is Air Force-Navy game to those that went to those schools. Did you TAKE NOTE OF WORD “lamented” ???

    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/325933-surprises-abound-as-shutdown-begins#ixzz2hfJnNNTU

    YOU REALLY SHOULD BE barred from using quotes. You don’t know how to handle them properly. Maybe you misuse on purposed as you did my quotes. Dishonest behavior…

  • Bob

    I knew exactly where the quote came from and was waiting for you to ask for backup.AND LAMENTED MEANS TO MOAN ALOUD OR WAIL…SO WHAT?

    CANCELATION OF A FOOTBALL GAME “APOCALYPSE”?????

    PLEASE SENATOR! having your working hours cut or laid off because of Obamacare NOW THAT WOULD BE “APOCALYPSE”

  • Bill Hedges

    You need comprehension UPGRADED. I did not ask if you knew the meaning, BUT,I said, Did you TAKE NOTE OF WORD “lamented” ???
    ___

    “THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!”……Senator John McCain (Rino-Az)
    (yes he really said this!)”

    SOOOOOOOO ??? YOU ARE WANTING me TO ASK YOU “…for backup.” By “backup” do you mean IN CONTEXT ? THAT is A GIVEN that you should do. OTHER TIMES YOU MISQUOTE AS WELL. Don’t see you answering THAT. See MY next to last STATEMENT.

    bob uses OUT OF CONTEXT naturally. NO CONTEXT for quote AT ALL. ARE WE TO DRAW OUR OUN CONCLUSION ? LET OUR mind go wild. That’s bob FOR YOU. Lucky he got the quote correct. Not how quotes are suppose to be handled:

    “Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a graduate of the Naval Academy, told reporters that the cancelation of the Air Force-Navy game would be the “defining moment” of the shutdown.”

    “The apocalypse is upon us,” McCain lamented.”

    ____ Guess bob you would not understand ____. Most defiantly by bob’s latest comment.

    I had connection to Texas A&M. Is a lifestyle changing experience as is Air Force-Navy game to those that went to those schools. Did you TAKE NOTE OF WORD “lamented” ???

    http://thehill.com/blogs/…..z2hfJnNNTU

    YOU REALLY SHOULD BE barred from using quotes. You don’t know how to handle them properly. Maybe you misuse on purposed as you did my quotes. Dishonest behavior…
    __

    bob wrote “PLEASE SENATOR! having your working hours cut or laid off because of Obamacare NOW THAT WOULD BE “APOCALYPSE”. Even YOU bob don’t have a ONE TRACK MIND. FOR sure McCain does not. When game was called and was interviewed in close _ prox·im·i·ty _, he gave the answer he gave. There are many forms how “APOCALYPSE” could occur. My awake hours are not even 75 % of time on bumcare. You continue…

  • Bill Hedges

    “…waiting for you to ask for backup”

    Backup THIS:

    with bob first EVER. Because:
    “Tora, Tora, Tora Bill Hedges Jun 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm”
    1.
    “SOME DEEP THINKING” by bob ? N E V E R. INABILITY…
    ______ HELP POLICE !!! ______________ Arrest bob for literature fraud _____ Call 911 _______________
    Fraud
    “A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.”
    “Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features”
    http://legal-dictionary.t……com/fraud
    SUCH *** an·i·mos·i·ty *** shown. *** in·tim·i·da·tion *** doesn’t work OVER HERE. There is no *** am·bi·gu·i·ty ***. bob owes a apology for:
    A. bob partial quotes me. Leaving out the most pertinent part of my quote:
    “I watch a lot of movies.Have ban most politics from my cable.”
    I wrote:
    I watch a lot of movies. Have ban most politics from my cable. I research online.
    B. bob leaves off KEY PART OF MY QUOTE, then says:
    “I was taught that if you didn’t know what you were talking about as is clearly evident here YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF!”
    bob neither *** a·pol·o·gies *** nor shows any sign of remorse. SHAMEFUL…

  • Bob

    The usual establishment kabuki dance. When you have no substance go after the fatuous. But that is all your post seem to be.

    Out of context…..sure it is but I knew the photo shop was in reference to an exaggerated quote the Senator made and I intended to use the quote in context when you questioned it.When a FOOTBALL GAME IS CALLED OFF YOU DON’T EQUATE IT TO A CATACLYSM UNLESS OF COURSE YOU WANTED TO EXAGGERATE TO SERVE YOUR OWN PURPOSE. But that is what “LAMENTED” means to wail. In this case however the wailing was strictly for effect much as what Senator McCain does in Congress in aid and assistance to the Democrats.In fact that is all YOU DO on this site is “WAIL”!

    As Rush Limbaugh says humor is sometimes used to make a point and it has to have a OUNCE OF TRUTH IN IT to be effective.BARRED??? Perhaps YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BE BARRED FROM SITES until you learn how to converse with others properly.

  • Bill Hedges

    Still waiting for your answer. Plus short list of what you ignore:

    1. “YOU DIDN’T ACCEPT LIBERAL LINKS FROM ANY OF OUR LEFT LEANING MEMBERS BUT NOW YOU THINK THEY ARE PROOF.IF ONLY J.D, BONES OR MIKE WERE HERE TO WITNESS YOUR HYPOCRISY !….LMAO !”

    2.
    “Tora, Tora, Tora Bill Hedges Jun 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm”
    1.
    “SOME DEEP THINKING” by bob ? N E V E R. INABILITY…
    ______ HELP POLICE !!! ______________ Arrest bob for literature fraud _____ Call 911 _______________
    Fraud
    “A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.”
    “Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features”
    http://legal-dictionary.t……com/fraud
    SUCH *** an·i·mos·i·ty *** shown. *** in·tim·i·da·tion *** doesn’t work OVER HERE. There is no *** am·bi·gu·i·ty ***. bob owes a apology for:
    A. bob partial quotes me. Leaving out the most pertinent part of my quote:
    “I watch a lot of movies.Have ban most politics from my cable.”
    I wrote:
    I watch a lot of movies. Have ban most politics from my cable. I research online.
    B. bob leaves off KEY PART OF MY QUOTE, then says:
    “I was taught that if you didn’t know what you were talking about as is clearly evident here YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF!”
    bob neither *** a·pol·o·gies *** nor shows any sign of remorse. SHAMEFUL…

    3. “Out of context…..sure it is but I knew the photo shop was in reference to an exaggerated quote the Senator made and I intended to use the quote in context when you questioned it”

    Not in your background to be believed. I “question” a lot of what you say. You answer LITTLE. NUMBER two point has been around a LONG TIME. YOUR LAST COMMENT IGNORED AGAIN.

    4. Been here many a year longer than you. Imagine I’ll be here long after you are gone.

    5. Around your neck is hung a). you quote out of context as well as b). re-write my quotes. YOU CALL THAT how to “converse with others properly”. Again, you quote me OUT OF CONTEXT. “”barred”. What I said was …. YOU REALLY SHOULD BE barred from using quotes. You don’t know how to handle them properly. Maybe you misuse on purposed as you did my quotes. Dishonest behavior…

    6. Never thought you would understand Alma mater heart:

    Your galaxy was absorbed by a single grain of sand size BLACK HOLE

    Bill Hedges

  • Bill Hedges

    bob:

    “BARRED??? Perhaps YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BE BARRED FROM SITES until you learn how to converse with others properly.”

    When I wrote:

    YOU REALLY SHOULD BE barred from using quotes. You don’t know how to handle them properly. Maybe you misuse on purposed as you did my quotes. Dishonest behavior…
    __

    Barred from “quotes” bob NOT FROM SITE. Are you in a stage of Alzheimer ??? Or is it lack of comprehension ???

  • Bill Hedges

    “wacho birds” is a extremist group. Am not in that portion of TEA.
    You admitted to being a “wacho birds”. Because I do not jump off the cliff with your wild antics doesn’t change my political stance. Not hating EVERY SINGLE THING BUMA DOES, doesn’t make me in the establishment; make me A BETTER, HONEST, & THINKING PERSON. ALL TEA members DO NOT…. Think alike in all aspect… Have been here YEARS. MY RECORD is ON FILE.

    In Supreme Court we both won & loss concerning bumcare. States can opt-out:

    “Virginia is among the more than 30 states that declined to create their own health insurance marketplace, leaving it to the federal government. Virginia also is one of 25 states that have not expanded Medicaid to more poor residents under Obamacare — though there’s still a slim chance it will next year. The health care reform law calls for Medicaid to be opened to anyone earning up to 133 percent of poverty, which is about $15,300 for a single person this year. But the Supreme Court ruled last year that states may opt out, and about half have.”

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/obamacare-states_n_4086910.html

    (Feel free to disprove this paragraph from huffingtonpost.com. You say you can, but so far, you NEVER have. All talk in ability to do WITH huffington quotes I use.)

    So 1/2 of States have opt-out. PLUS “25 states that have not expanded Medicaid to more poor residents under Obamacare”. Knowing FED may help some in added folks to Medicaid, BUT cost to expand that program will be overwhelming for States. Such actions make liberal States NEAR bankruptcy.

    There is a _ an·tip·a·thy _ between the groups concerning bumcare. IS CLEAR the extremist “wacho birds” won’t be pleased. Fact is NO ONE will be. If this situation is to be RESOLVED. buma has been holding FIRM while John & his buddy try to break the gridlock. buma wants bumcare funding & debt ceiling tied together. Yes bum wants all his way. Notation_ bumcare does continue during shut-down. bumcare has it own funding TO A DEGREE. See AT&T link.

    We have had closed government BEFORE, BUT, not THE OTHER:

    “Rand Paul: Obama is trying to ‘scare people’ on debt ceiling” WITH VIDEO

    “Paul said he doesn’t think it’s a good idea to pass the deadline, but he also argued the president was taking a drastic approach in his warnings about a possible default.”

    “It’s irresponsible for him to scare people,” he said. “He should be the opposite. The leader of the country should be soothing the markets and saying we will always pay the interest on our debt.”

    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/13/rand-paul-obama-is-trying-to-scare-people-on-debt-ceiling/

    (Care to disprove CNN bob ??? With some notable exceptions like Heritage Foundation, too many conservative links are getting way to emotional & losing tract to responsible journalism. Even worse than Huffington. FOX news strives to stay honest. Both fair & balanced.)

    I have NO DOUBT Rand is correct when he says “we will always pay the interest on our debt”…. Still our RATING has lost its luster IN DOWNGRADE. We have THIS LARGE DEBT, bunch of IOU’s in social security, etc.. Markets seeing no resolution could TANK. ANOTHER down-grading to our credit status, world could discontinue more the use of our $$$ as world money. A devastation that is MIND boggling. Buying foreign oil with NON- AMERICAN money will raise our oil cost. $5.00 a gallon for gas could be a BEST BUY. INFLATION out of control isn’t pretty & POSSIBLE.

    YES we have bent over backwards to compromise. They stuck a steel rod where the Sun doesn’t shine 20 feet long to the MAX. THERE IS NO OPTION but to TRY to stop this insanity. bob’s way ain’t happening. In a FAR OFF galaxies MAYBE Rand Paul concept will. More plausible is John & his buddy way.

    COME the first part of the year voters will be aware how bumcare IS NOT a free lunch for heath care. Reason for those who wanted bumcare MAY disappear except for the most hardened buma supporters. As the progresses, displeasure will erupt like lava from a volcano. The loss that (D) endured in 2010 for their backing bumcare will be _ mi·nus·cule _ by comparison.. A concept why Bill O’Reilly says wait a year to implement bumcare. People will KNOW IF THEY LIKE.

    “Morning Bell: $1 Billion AT&T Headache is Just Obamacare’s First Side Effect” March 30, 2010

    “This past Friday, AT&T, the biggest U.S. telephone company, announced that it would take a $1 billion charge against earnings thanks to tax changes buried in the 2,300+ page bill. $1 billion. That is a full third of AT&T’s $3 billion earnings for the fourth quarter of 2009.”

    Cost of doing business get paid by customers NOT the company. This is but ONE SUCH company affected. OR should I say HIGHER prices consumers face from a extreme rise of cost of living.

    http://blog.heritage.org/2010/03/30/morning-bell-1-billion-att-headache-is-just-obamacares-first-side-effect/

    Naturally buma wants to KILL TWO BIRDS with one stone. Is one less battle when bumcare is less know as being harmful BY the people. HECK when questioned many think Affordable plan is different THAN bumcare now.

    Awhile back buma caved-in giving Bush style tax cuts. Both to wealthy and those NOT. I won’t hang my hat on THAT being repeated.

    Have NO ILLUSION this will be understood IN CONTEXT by bob. bob is on the other side of the Moon where communication with , at this present time without new satellites, is impossible…

  • Bob

    If “I BELIEVE” I should post anything that requires links I will do so. The photo shop of “Apocalypse Is upon Us” that I posted 13th of October @ 8:54PM IS SATIRE however. Just as any political cartoon or with the satire of Jon Stewart’s “Daily Show”,” Colbert Report” or “Saturday Night Live” links are not required to provide an explanation. In fact to even request to provide links TO SATIRE adds to the absurdity of Senator McCains original remarks equating a football game to an apocalypse.

    “Not hating every single thing Buma does doesn’t make me establishment……..” Well it sure as heck doesn’t make you a Conservative nor member of the Tea Party either! Not only do you now use liberal web sites like CNN or Huffington Post to support your stand but amazingly you now show a remarkable tolerance toward capitulating to the Presidents policies as witnessed in your 3:44 PM post of today and your acceptance to Senator McCains agenda.(IE: immigration reform and shutdown) In the past you not only wouldn’t accept liberal sites from our left leaning members but you insisted on referring to the President as “Buma” because of your “lack of respect for him”. This lack of respect and your narcissistic ego so enraged a liberal member named Mike that he left the site. As you stated your “record is on file”.

    Yes I do answer little of your jibberish and we have covered the reasons behind this many times therefore you can wait for answers to your childish list till you’re blue in the face. I refuse to play your dog chasing his tail game of wasting time going back on this site to provide links that prove you said something nor am I moved by your self righteous indignation of the insignificant. This proves futile and is simply a tactic you use to wear your opponent down. You state in your 3:44 PM post that “ALL TEA members DO NOT…Think alike in all aspects.” Yet you have shown in the past that your idea of an open discussion is others opinions and ideas don’t count for anything. And unless substantiated by acceptable links they are invalid. To you however no other links are acceptable beyond your own.

    You seem quite willing like the rest of the establishment republicans to keep the status quo and are unable to accept or listen to ANY VIEWS THAT SUPPORT the new direction the Tea Party wishes to go. You also seem unable to accept the view that we agree that we disagree on the parties direction issue.Therefore I see no reason to continue this kabuki dance of yours by corresponding with one another. But rest assured this doesn’t mean that I will cease from pointing the hypocrisy of the establishment republicans any less than I attack the Progressives.

  • Bill Hedges

    Noticed bob did not disprove my huffington post. Thought he said he could ? Can I use New York Times links LIKE bob ?

    “In the past you not only wouldn’t accept liberal sites from our left leaning members”

    Prove. You can’t. Not what happened.

    Other Tea members are BACKING OFF supporting Cruz. Namely Rand Paul & Cuban from Florida.

    bob wrote “as Rush Limbaugh says humor is sometimes used to make a point and it has to have a OUNCE OF TRUTH IN IT to be effective”

    Coming from bob’s mouth can not believe without confirmation by a link. bob puts his spin on things SUCH AS:

    “Tora, Tora, Tora Bill Hedges Jun 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm”
    1.
    “SOME DEEP THINKING” by bob ? N E V E R. INABILITY…
    ______ HELP POLICE !!! ______________ Arrest bob for literature fraud _____ Call 911 _______________
    Fraud
    “A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.”
    “Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features”
    http://legal-dictionary.t……com/fraud
    SUCH *** an·i·mos·i·ty *** shown. *** in·tim·i·da·tion *** doesn’t work OVER HERE. There is no *** am·bi·gu·i·ty ***. bob owes a apology for:
    A. bob partial quotes me. Leaving out the most pertinent part of my quote:
    “I watch a lot of movies.Have ban most politics from my cable.”
    I wrote:
    I watch a lot of movies. Have ban most politics from my cable. I research online.
    B. bob leaves off KEY PART OF MY QUOTE, then says:
    “I was taught that if you didn’t know what you were talking about as is clearly evident here YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF!”
    bob neither *** a·pol·o·gies *** nor shows any sign of remorse. SHAMEFUL…

    bob keeps saying BUT not doing:

    “Therefore I see no reason to continue this kabuki dance of yours by corresponding with one another”

  • Bill Hedges

    bob wrote:

    “Yes I do answer little of your jibberish and we have covered the reasons behind this many times therefore you can wait for answers to your childish list till you’re blue in the face and we have covered the reasons behind this many times therefore you can wait for answers to your childish list till you’re blue in the face”

    “jibberish” is spelled “gibberish”:

    Bill Hedges Oct 14th, 2013 at 4:03 am

    “…waiting for you to ask for backup”

    Backup THIS:

    “Tora, Tora, Tora Bill Hedges Jun 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm”
    1.
    “SOME DEEP THINKING” by bob ? N E V E R. INABILITY…
    ______ HELP POLICE !!! ______________ Arrest bob for literature fraud _____ Call 911 _______________
    Fraud
    “A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.”
    “Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features”
    http://legal-dictionary.t……com/fraud
    SUCH *** an·i·mos·i·ty *** shown. *** in·tim·i·da·tion *** doesn’t work OVER HERE. There is no *** am·bi·gu·i·ty ***. bob owes a apology for:
    A. bob partial quotes me. Leaving out the most pertinent part of my quote:
    “I watch a lot of movies.Have ban most politics from my cable.”
    I wrote:
    I watch a lot of movies. Have ban most politics from my cable. I research online.
    B. bob leaves off KEY PART OF MY QUOTE, then says:
    “I was taught that if you didn’t know what you were talking about as is clearly evident here YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF!”
    bob neither *** a·pol·o·gies *** nor shows any sign of remorse. SHAMEFUL…
    __

    “Gibberish” is you quoted me out of context !!! “Really ??!!??” You call it “Gibberish” because you acted shamefully like a spoiled brat…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob is in a _ pre·dic·a·ment _. How will he get out ??? I KNOW. I KNOW. He will ignore:

    First bob says:

    “Not hating every single thing Buma does doesn’t make me establishment……..” Well it sure as heck doesn’t make you a Conservative nor member of the Tea Party either!”

    Then bob says:

    “But rest assured this doesn’t mean that I will cease from pointing the hypocrisy of the establishment republicans any less than I attack the Progressives.”

    In other words bob can speak against both sides BUT NOT I. Reminds me of a old saying:

    “What is good for the goose is good for the gander”
    __

    Aren’t you GLAD you don’t have to answer this stuff. Would give your heartburns…

  • Bill Hedges

    “In the past you not only wouldn’t accept liberal sites from our left leaning members but you insisted on referring to the President as “Buma” because of your “lack of respect for him”. This lack of respect and your narcissistic ego so enraged a liberal member named Mike that he left the site. As you stated your “record is on file”.”

    You keep saying “you not only wouldn’t accept liberal sites from our left leaning…” & YOU KEEP not proving. There should be a law THAT YOU MUST. Oh well, constitutional right !!!

    Concerningyour statement that I “insisted on referring to the President as “Buma” because of your “lack of respect for him”, what IS THAT NAME YOU call Senator McCain ___ but not THIS TIME ___ ??? Oh yes, “Johnny mac”. I have a constitutional RIGHT just as you do. UNLESS, you excluded me BUT not yourself ???

    All this fuss by you because I continue to POINT OUT HOW many times you misquote me or quote me OUT OF CONTEXT. Do you admit wrong ??? Of course YOU DON”T. Instead of using my quotes properly YOU DON’T after being told REPEATLY of your improper usage of my quotes. INSTEAD you depict ME as THE bad guy & you AS Little Lord Fauntleroy. You tell me how I mocked those who used liberal links, when in fact I disproved material in the articles. Just like you, you said you can disprove huffington.com BUT YOU NEVER HAVE SINCE I occasionally us it. But I did theirs.

    I AM THE BAD BOY & you are “Little Lord Fauntleroy”. Am pretty sure bob is NOT A DOCTOR/psychology expert, but you throw term “narcissistic ego” at me. NO proof JUST “narcissistic ego”. I’ll call THAT self-serving diagnosis. Is this two word term “narcissistic ego” used in psychology, like say “egomaniac” ???:

    “e·go·ma·ni·a (g-mn-, -mny, g-)
    n.”

    “Obsessive preoccupation with the self.”

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/egomaniac

    I ATTEMPTED to look up “narcissistic ego”, BUT did not locate. Is THIS a legitimate term or made up by you ??? Provide link so I may educate myself.

    All these last minute PERSONAL ATTACKS UPON ME will lead to heartburn FOR YOU. MIGHT I suggest that you stick to politics AND STOP quoting me OUT OF CONTEXT as well as incorrectly…

  • Bob

    “bob keeps saying but not doing”
    “Therefore I see no reason to continue this kabuki dance of yours by corresponding with one another.”….Bill Hedges 14th October @ 9:56PM

    Let me get this straight you want me to prove your links wrong but you also want me to keep my word by not responding?

    ………………………………………..

    Let me get this straight:

    “Not hating every single thing Buma doesn’t make me establishment”
    “But rest assured this doesn’t mean that I will cease from pointing out the hypocrisy of the establishment republicans any less than I attack Progressives.”
    “In other words bob can speak against both sides BUT NOT I..”
    Bill Hedges 15th October @12:46 AM

    So it’s ok for you to support certain things the President is for and it’s ok for you to call us “wacko birds”…AND STILL CALL YOURSELF A MEMBER OF THE TEA PARTY?

    Meanwhile I criticize BOTH THE PROGRESSIVES AND ESTABLISHMENT republicans and you call me wrong?

    Pssssst……………..YOU AREN’T SPEAKING AGAINST BOTH SIDES ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE POST JUST THE MEMBERS OF THE TEA PARTY.YOU EMBRACE CERTAIN THINGS THE PRESIDENT DOES.

    ……………………………………..

    Lastly we went through this tirade of yours a few times before. You demanded I include links and I pointed out to you that neither Nate nor Landreaux provide links in their post and then you went ballistic DEMANDING TO NATE AND LANDREAUX that all post include links as proof. As is usually the case your tirade was ignored.

    Which pointing out all of your above hypocrisy is now my cue to ignore you!……………GOOD NIGHT !

  • Bill Hedges

    Bob UNITED STATES Oct 14th, 2013 at 7:50 pm

    “Therefore I see no reason to continue this kabuki dance of yours by corresponding with one another”

    Bob UNITED STATES Oct 15th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

    ….. bob broke his word IN LESS THAN 24 hours…..

  • Bill Hedges

    1. “bob keeps saying but not doing”
    “Therefore I see no reason to continue this kabuki dance of yours by corresponding with one another.”….Bill Hedges 14th October @ 9:56PM

    “Let me get this straight you want me to prove your links wrong but you also want me to keep my word by not responding?”

    ___ Expect you to keep your word. IGNORE ME ___. Well I know you, thus, I know better.

    2. “So it’s ok for you to support certain things the President is for and it’s ok for you to call us “wacko birds”…AND STILL CALL YOURSELF A MEMBER OF THE TEA PARTY?”

    I called ___ you ___ a “wacho bird” because __ YOU ___ ADMITED to being one. As I said, “wacho birds” are an extremist portion of TEA. I am a TEA BUT NOT A “WACHO BIRD”

    You have a major problem. As pointed out MANY TIMES you re-write my words to ridiculous measures. I know. I KNOW. YOU IGNORE WHEN I prove that.

    3.”Meanwhile I criticize BOTH THE PROGRESSIVES AND ESTABLISHMENT republicans and you call me wrong?”

    Give my exact quote in context where I said that. Not going to find THAT. aLL OF A SUDDEN you’re not quoting me.

    4. “Pssssst……………..YOU AREN’T SPEAKING AGAINST BOTH SIDES ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE POST JUST THE MEMBERS OF THE TEA PARTY.YOU EMBRACE CERTAIN THINGS THE PRESIDENT DOES.”

    “ABOVE POST ” !!! Gee. ONE COMMENT I didn’t ? Get a GRIP !!!???!!!

    5. “Lastly we went through this tirade of yours a few times before. You demanded I include links and I pointed out to you that neither Nate nor Landreaux provide links in their post and then you went ballistic DEMANDING TO NATE AND LANDREAUX that all post include links as proof. As is usually the case your tirade was ignored.”

    Where is my quote ??? You go “ballistic” with your interpretation of my words. Your characterization of my statement IS vastly exaggerated. Produce that quote. Show you are one who is CORRECT. YOU WON’T. YOU CAN’T. I wrote NO SUCH THING AS YOU portray . NEARLY ALWAYS I quote YOU.

    JUST LIKE:

    All this fuss by you because I continue to POINT OUT HOW many times you misquote me or quote me OUT OF CONTEXT. Do you admit wrong ??? Of course YOU DON”T. Instead of using my quotes properly YOU DON’T after being told REPEATLY of your improper usage of my quotes. INSTEAD you depict ME as THE bad guy & you AS Little Lord Fauntleroy. You tell me how I mocked those who used liberal links, when in fact I disproved material in the articles. Just like you, you said you can disprove huffington.com BUT YOU NEVER HAVE SINCE I occasionally use it. But I did theirs.

    6. “Which pointing out all of your above hypocrisy is now my cue to ignore you!……………GOOD NIGHT !”

    NOT TRUE. You failed to discuss MOST:

    Concerning your statement that I “insisted on referring to the President as “Buma” because of your “lack of respect for him”, what IS THAT NAME YOU call Senator McCain ___ but not THIS TIME ___ ??? Oh yes, “Johnny mac”. I have a constitutional RIGHT just as you do. UNLESS, you excluded me BUT not yourself ???
    __

    Yes bob left out “Johnny mac”. Which corresponds to my using buma. GUESS BOB helped run off liberals here AS BOB SAID I DID. When I was on liberal site, oh the names, they called Bush.

    Norn for bob, he leaves out the parts he can not justify like “Johnny mac”.
    __

    “Which pointing out all of your above hypocrisy is now my cue to ignore you!……………GOOD NIGHT !”

    OK. We will be talking AGAIN in less than 24 hours like last time ??? Time before. Time before. Time before…

  • Bill Hedges

    NOTE:

    JUST because YOU ignore ME, doesn’t preclude me from commenting on what you write…

  • Bob

    When you have half of your party aid and abetting the Democrats (you know who I mean)is it any wonder the republicans are made fools of and cave every time a stand is required? Do you really think the Tea Party is going to support the re-election of these clowns? The downfall of the GOP is of it’s own making.

    “Negotiation 101” ???? it should be called “CAPITULATION 101”

    Article from Breitbart entitled: “Negotiation 101:Why Did The GOP Let Obama Split House And Senate—Again?”

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/15/Negotiation-101-Why-Did-the-GOP-Let-Obama-Split-House-Senate

  • Bob

    “If the republicans acquiesce, the immediate crisis will quickly vanish, credit markets will calm and public life will return to other matters. But a fundamental element of our Constitution will have been destroyed. The power of the purse strings will have shifted from the representatives of the people to the executive. The executive bureaucracies will be freed to churn out ever more outlandish regulations with no effective Congressional review or check through the purse.A perilous era will have begun in which the President sets the spending levels and vetoes any bill falling short of his demands.”

    “Mc Clintock said that moving forward establishment republicans need to fix their miscalculations on two key assumptions. First that the Democrats would negotiate the issues that divide our country……they have not! Second the democrats would seek to minimize the suffering caused by the impasse…..they have not!”

    From the article entitled: ” Congressman: Constitutional Crisis If GOP Caves On Debt Ceiling”

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/14/Congressman-Nation-on-verge-of-perilous-era-hurtling-toward-constitutional-crisis-if-GOP-caves-on-debt-ceiling

  • Bill Hedges

    Every single Republican SUPPORTING A BILL in both Houses could not get the bill passed WITHOUT SUPPORT OF SOME (D) in Senate. Exactly what McCain IS ATTEMPTING. EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID WHEN Cruz filibustered. Is STILL true. You can BAD MOUTH compromise all you want BUT those are the indisputable FACTS.

    I’ll leave you to guess who will get re-elected. I WISH the crazies of last election were not so nuts. Todd of MO had a sure win he GAVE AWAY. NOT THE ONLY ONE either. The TEA BRAND has taken a hit:

    September 26, 2013

    “Tea Party Support Dwindles to Near-Record Low”

    “Republicans ambivalent about movement, while most Democrats oppose it”

    “PRINCETON, NJ — As Washington braces for another budget showdown, this time with the threat of defunding the new healthcare law in the mix, the key political force pushing for conservative policies sees diminished popular support. Fewer Americans now describe themselves as supporters of the Tea Party movement than did at the height of the movement in 2010, or even at the start of 2012. Today’s 22% support nearly matches the record low found two years ago.”

    http://www.gallup.com/poll/164648/tea-party-support-dwindles-near-record-low.aspx
    __

    bob wrote “Do you really think the Tea Party is going to support the re-election of these clowns? The downfall of the GOP is of it’s own making”

    According to Gallup numbers, “downfall of the” TEA movement is more likely. TEA joined (R) because (R) has more in common with TEA. Was John & Sarah in 2008…

  • Bob

    “The number of republicans that are dissatisfied with the GOP is up 8% points since September…….Self identified republicans are more than twice as likely to view their own party unfavorably 27 per cent as Democrats to see their own party unfavorably 13 per cent.”

    From the article entitled: “GOP Gets 28% Gallop Approval Rating……Worst Ever Recorded”

    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/327553-gallup-gop-records-worst-favorability-rating-for-either-party-ever

  • Bob

    I WOULD HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO RELIES ON LINKS AND STATISTICS AS PROOF WOULD GIVE UP TO DATE INFORMATION. THE GALLOP POLL IN MY LINK (12:50 AM POST)IS DATED 9TH OF OCTOBER WHILE THE GALLOP POLL LINK GIVEN IN THE 11:57 PM POST IS DATED 3 WEEKS AGO 26TH OF SEPTEMBER.

  • Bill Hedges

    Bob UNITED STATES Oct 16th, 2013 at 12:59 am

    Bob UNITED STATES Oct 15th, 2013 at 3:56 pm

    In 9 hours bob is talking to me indirectly. NO different than if direct. Just more childish.

    bob writes:

    “I WOULD HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO RELIES ON LINKS AND STATISTICS AS PROOF WOULD GIVE UP TO DATE INFORMATION. THE GALLOP POLL IN MY LINK (12:50 AM POST)IS DATED 9TH OF OCTOBER WHILE THE GALLOP POLL LINK GIVEN IN THE 11:57 PM POST IS DATED 3 WEEKS AGO 26TH OF SEPTEMBER”

    STAY AWAY FROM POLLS.

    AS Norm, bob can’t comprehend. My link had to do with TEA PARTY. bOb’s LINKS HAS TO DO WITH REPUBLICAN Party. I did not locate a Gallup poll ON Tea Party more “UP TO DATE ”

    This is WHY I don’t want bob using his memory in referring to what I said. bob F**** it up wrong. bob’s memory is unreliable and bob plainly can’t comprehend…

  • Bill Hedges

    NOT different

  • Bill Hedges

    bob’s link taken with “hit” from government shut down. While my Tea poll is before. Can logically ASSUME Tea approval would drop IF MORE UP TO DATE since Republican numbers took a “hit”. Since many blame TEA for unwillingness to compromise their loss COULD conceivably BE WORSE.

    Using numbers in the two polls, Republicans had 28 % with TEA having 22% APPROVAL. Now lower the boom on Tea approval numbers.

  • Bob

    We can ASSUME that the government wouldn’t make laws that the majority of the people don’t want. We can ASSUME the government would follow all the laws and not only the ones that are convenient to them. We can ASSUME the government would be the same for all the people.

    WE CAN ASSUME THE republican PARTY HAD A BACKBONE!

    BUT ASSUMING ANYTHING ISN’T FACT! SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY DEALS IN FACTS SHOULD REALIZE THAT …….OH YEAH YOU’RE ESTABLISHMENT republican I FORGOT !

  • Bill Hedges

    Why do you think I added the word____ ASSUME ___ ??? Obvious !!! WORDS HAVE MEANING. YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND:

    “Tora, Tora, Tora Bill Hedges Jun 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm”
    1.
    “SOME DEEP THINKING” by bob ? N E V E R. INABILITY…
    ______ HELP POLICE !!! ______________ Arrest bob for literature fraud _____ Call 911 _______________
    Fraud
    “A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.”
    “Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features”
    http://legal-dictionary.t……com/fraud
    SUCH *** an·i·mos·i·ty *** shown. *** in·tim·i·da·tion *** doesn’t work OVER HERE. There is no *** am·bi·gu·i·ty ***. bob owes a apology for:
    A. bob partial quotes me. Leaving out the most pertinent part of my quote:
    “I watch a lot of movies.Have ban most politics from my cable.”
    I wrote:
    I watch a lot of movies. Have ban most politics from my cable. I research online.
    B. bob leaves off KEY PART OF MY QUOTE, then says:
    “I was taught that if you didn’t know what you were talking about as is clearly evident here YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NOT EMBARRASS YOURSELF!”
    bob neither *** a·pol·o·gies *** nor shows any sign of remorse. SHAMEFUL
    __

    I GAVE reasons for my LOGICAL assumptions. In your link Republican numbers went down because of shut down. My poll was before that, that factor not seen in the numbers. (bob talks of assumption of immaterial matters to the polls). WHAT DO YOU CONCENTRATE ON BUT THE WORD ASSUME and calling me a “ESTABLISHMENT republican”. Again, bob gets OFF THE TRACT OF IGNORING ME as well as POINT OF DISCUSSION. bob shooting insults at me. I have LIVE ROUNDS, while bob FIRES blanks. NO wonder bob wants me to open my own blog.

    YOU ARE ignoring the FACTS, then, I RIPPED YOU TO SHREDS !!!:

    STAY AWAY FROM POLLS.

    AS Norm, bob can’t comprehend. My link had to do with TEA PARTY. bOb’s LINK HAS TO DO WITH REPUBLICAN Party. I did not locate a Gallup poll ON Tea Party more “UP TO DATE ”

    This is WHY I don’t want bob using his memory in referring to what I said. bob F**** it up wrong. bob’s memory is unreliable and bob plainly can’t comprehend…

    bob’s link taken with “hit” from government shut down. While my Tea poll is before. Can logically ASSUME Tea approval would drop IF MORE UP TO DATE since Republican numbers took a “hit”. Since many blame TEA for unwillingness to compromise their loss COULD conceivably BE WORSE.

    Using numbers in the two polls, Republicans had 28 % with TEA having 22% APPROVAL. Now lower the boom on Tea approval numbers
    __

    bob concentrates on the word ___ ASSUME ___. FACT THAT BOB COULD NOT COMPREHEND that my poll concerned Tea while his Republican. DID YOUR SLAP THE FLOOR in embarrassment WITH ME POINTING THAT OUT ???

    You calling me a “ESTABLISHMENT republican” is A BADGE OF HONOR. In fact every time you must DUCK & ROLL you bring a little smile into my world. Makes my efforts ALL WORTHWHILE…

  • Bill Hedges

    DID YOUR jaw SLAP

  • Bill Hedges

    http://video.foxnews.com/v/2748070500001/sen-cruz-senate-budget-deal-provides-no-relief/?playlist_id=2114913880001

    McCain said filibuster WOULD NOT WORK. “GUESS whose coming to dinner”
    __

    In the clear light of day WAS __ in·ev·i·ta·ble __. Some SURE WINS loss in last election by NUTS like Todd Akins came to haunt us IN THIS FIGHT. As Karl Rowe said. Needed MORE FRIENDS IN SENATE:

    “Some people think the best we can do is Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock — they’re wrong. We need to do better if we hope to take over the United States Senate. We need to get better conservative candidates and win,” Rove, a former White House adviser to President George W. Bush, said on Fox News”

    “We ran ads up until Akin made his stupid comment. Now our donors say to us, ‘Look, we don’t mind giving money, but why are backing candidates like Akin? Why are we stuck in the general election with candidates like Akin?’” Rove said.

    He added: “Our job is not to protect incumbents, it’s to win races by stopping the practice of giving away some of the seats like we did in Missouri and Indiana this past year. And that may be telling the incumbent that if he’s going to be in the race, he shouldn’t expect any funds from Crossroads in the general election.”

    “Rove also said that Crossroads is supportive of tea party candidates.”

    “It’s amazing to me that people think Todd Akin is the best we could’ve come up with. He wasn’t even a tea partier,” Rove said. “He was one of the biggest advocates of the earmarks in the Congress and for some reason or another we’ve got a bunch of tea party people for their own reason — tea party professionals — who are out there trying to suggest that he’s the best we could come up with. But look, I want to be clear about this, Crossroads is second to none in our support of tea party candidates.”

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/karl-rove-defends-super-pac-cites-todd-akin-87245.html#ixzz2huujBDKK

  • Bob
  • Bill Hedges

    Best bob can do is cartoon. If bob was a stock he would be a penny stock. Rated low.

    2004 Rangel (D) was against raising debt THEN. For NOW. Just like buma. Reason ridicules. Same then as is now.

    “Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID), a member of the Republican Study Committee and the point person during the Wednesday briefing:”

    “We never asked for a full repeal of Obamacare because we can’t get that,” he said. “We have voted on a full repeal of Obamacare that the Senate has rejected every single time. But what we were asking for, our position from the beginning, was exchanging a one-year CR for a one-year delay of Obamacare. That was something we thought both sides were giving on something.”

    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/302438_House_conservatives_explain_th#VSaoqsfcZQe6V3TB.99

    “One-year delay of Obamacare” Bill O’Reilly was for as well. Yesterday I posted a link from Chicago paper. NOT singing the praises of bumcare. The wind is carrying the un-satisfaction with bumcare by unions. Even buma’s masses are unhappy with bumcare.

    IF CBO & us are correct, a year delay would be advantageous for us. Would be “DEAD MAN WALKING” bumcare. As voters become painfully aware of bumcare SUPER-CHARGED SHORT COMINGS. In sharp contrast from what voters were lead to believe by (D) & buma. Like RATS fleeing a sinking ship, multitude more (D) would not for office than in 2010. More (D) names WOULD BE Mud (a reference to Doctor who care for Abe Lincoln assassin).

    With NO CHANCE of repeal, delay was ONLY option.

    bob would keep butting his head against a boulder until unconscious/dead. THOSE “ESTABLISHMENT republicans” !!!

  • Bill Hedges

    Thank goodness bob doesn’t hand out certificates for being TEA. WHEN bob admitted to being a “wacho bird” I accepted his political status. My perceived one for bob I keep confidential…

  • Bob

    “THE KENTUCKY KICKBACK”

    “A proposal to end the government shutdown and avoid default orchestrated by republican leader(?) Mitch McConnell and Democrat leader Harry Reid includes a TWO BILLION DOLLAR EARMARK for a Kentucky project.”

    From the article: “McConnell Reid Deal Includes 2 Billion Earmark to Kentucky Project”

    http://wfpl.org/post/mcconnell-reid-deal-includes-2-billion-earmark-kentucky-project

    ON TO IMMIGRATION REFORM WHERE republicans CAN BE BOUGHT FOR A PRICE!

  • Bill Hedges

    bob misrepresents the truth FOR FREE. Many examples on this article.

    Prove:

    “ON TO IMMIGRATION REFORM WHERE republicans CAN BE BOUGHT FOR A PRICE!”

    Doubt bob will even try to prove. SHOCK REMARK insulting is all that is. He has excuses for NOT DOING or he simple ignores that I said it…

  • Bob

    Of all the people to come out and say the republicans forgot President Reagans 11th Commandment of “Don’t speak ill of your fellow republicans ” this S.O.B. should be the last one!

    WHEN YOU SAY THE OUTCOME WAS PREDICTABLE IT WAS SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF YOUR VOCAL OPPOSITION THAT ATTRIBUTED TO IT !

    http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/john-mccain-republicans-government-shutdown-98462.html?ml=la

  • Bob

    IT DIDN’T TAKE SENATOR McCAIN LONG TO VIOLATE PRESIDENT REAGANS 11TH COMMANDMENT!.PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH SENATOR!

    Article entitled:” McCain On Gohmert No Intelligence”

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/17/mccain-on-gohmert-no-intelligence

  • Bob

    THIS GOES BACK TO WHEN SENATOR CRUZ MADE HAS 21 HOUR STAND ON THE FLOOR OF CONGRESS dated 25 September 2013.

    “Senator McCain Delivers The DEMOCRATIC Response To Senator Cruz”

    http://hotair.com/archives/2013/09/25/video-mccain-delivers-the-democratic-response-to-cruz/

  • Bill Hedges

    Cruz used the word “compromise” on Fox yesterday. Any rational person knows Republicans didn’t have the votes to win. Count the bills Reed did not even allow a vote on. Many, many, times changing bumcare was stopped by (D.). Yes, outcome was “predicable.” McCain simple speaking the TRUTH. You “can’t handle the truth”.

    What else was “predicable”, bob just says outrageous things without proof. Like “ON TO IMMIGRATION REFORM WHERE republicans CAN BE BOUGHT FOR A PRICE!”.

    If voters agree with us that bumcare is a sham, that (D), and bum lied in their promises; another 2010 election result BUT more seats for us SHOUULD occur. Hopefully enough folks will go online before this election to checkout results of bumcare…

  • Bill Hedges

    Is common place FOR bob to re-write my quotes & takes OUT OF CONTEXT. bob makes WILD ACCUSSATIONS without substantiating. Constantly I repeat of what I speak using bob’s offending exact quotes. To paraphrase, I know bob and I am NO BOB.

    ARE THESE THE ACTIONS OF A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON ???

  • Bill Hedges

    BOB SPEAKS OF REAGAN.

    I have used quote by him several times where he spoke of those who wish not to compromise. Reagan believed in compromise and did so WHEN NEEDED & was carried OVER INTO HIS Presidency. Liberal site I wrote on said Reagan raised taxes. Yes. Yes he did. But that is NOT “the whole truth & nothing BUT…”…

  • Bill Hedges

    bob brings up “IT DIDN’T TAKE SENATOR McCAIN LONG TO VIOLATE PRESIDENT REAGANS 11TH COMMANDMENT” numerous times.

    Is bob who puts “r” on Republican. Who talks of “establishment”,etc. bob doesn’t believe EITHER in “11TH COMMANDMENT” . Just like McCain…

    “What is good for the duck…”

  • Bob

    In regard to your 3:02Pm post:

    The difference between Senator Mc Cain and myself however is I AM NOT A republican I CONSIDER MYSELF A CONSERVATIVE. I DON’T BELIEVE IN THE 11TH COMANDMENT BECAUSE I DON’T BELIEVE IN THE republican PARTY! Him being an elected official of the party should require more loyalty however!

    In regard to your 2;15 post:

    See my long post on Landreaux’s new thread dated 17th October !

  • Bob

    You speak of not being able to handle the truth in your 2:15PM post! It seems Rep. Louie Gohmert hit the nail on the head in regard to his assessment of Senator McCain. Did he play into the hands of the MSM? SURE HOW DOES IT FEEL SENATOR MC CAIN?

    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/17/mccain-on-gohmert-no-intelligence

  • Bob

    THE PRESIDENT SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSON CHASTISING ANYONE FOR CAUSING AMERICA TO LOSE CREDIBILITY! He is the reason we lost credibility internationally in foreign affairs and keeps financially by raising our debt. OH YEAH?……WHATS YOUR POLL NUMBERS MR.PRESIDENT?

    LABEL THIS SETTING THE STAGE FOR THE NEXT CONFRONTATION WITH republicans !

    The article: “Obama Blast Opponents, Government Opens”

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-blasts-opponents-government-opens-155936299.html

  • Bill Hedges

    You called yourself a “wacho bird”. So be it…

    Did I miss bob explaining “ON TO IMMIGRATION REFORM WHERE republicans CAN BE BOUGHT FOR A PRICE!”. I just got back from eye doctor and vision is blurry from stuff placed in my eyes..

    Waiting FOR THAT explanation. There is a old saying about temperature where the devil lives WHEN THAT will happen. Answer that & your misquoting of me along with out of context, then I can clear up these other matters. That is my censor upon you on this article.

  • Bob

    Bill your vision has been blurry from the first day we met!

    Bob

  • Bill Hedges

    “Bill your vision has been blurry from the first day we met!”

    Talk about REAL BLOOSHED to my political statements. Yeah…
    __

    bob ignores:

    You called yourself a “wacho bird”. So be it…

    Did I miss bob explaining “ON TO IMMIGRATION REFORM WHERE republicans CAN BE BOUGHT FOR A PRICE!”. I just got back from eye doctor and vision is blurry from stuff placed in my eyes..

    Waiting FOR THAT explanation. There is a old saying about temperature where the devil lives WHEN THAT will happen. Answer that & your misquoting of me along with out of context, then I can clear up these other matters. That is my censor upon you on this article.